Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

Wilco Falcon 7x

How buggy is this plane now? Can it fly sid/stars / ils without issues?

Are the framereates worst than PMDG/Aerosoft's releases?

How buggy is this plane now? Can it fly sid/stars / ils without issues?

Are the framereates worst than PMDG/Aerosoft's releases?

See my above comments about unfixed bugs.

Can fly some sid/stars ok but ILS is a disaster with the True North and the Mag North at the same value the course of the ILS is about 30 degrees out and no descend on the GS with autopilot on APP.

I use the RNAV approach for the airport and runway with success.

The frame rates did improve a lot not worst than PMDG or Aerosoft's Airbuses. (On my computer)

Otherwise I must say the plane flies great. (One of my favorite planes at the moment with all the bugs and all)

(She flies exceptionally well manually.)

Also I find it hard to communicate with support to sort out the issues.

• Upvote 1

Version 1.5... an update??? in some aspects maybe. But for heavens sake Wilco fix the framerate issue!!!!!!!!! (still "slideshow" around 12-18 fps! and thats default ESSA!) Horrible!

So finally is this plane now usable? what are the outstanding bugs apart from framerates.

Did they fix:

1. ILS /LOC issues?

2. Missing nav data?

Version 1.5 available

How long does it take Wilco to pass out new builds to their vendors? I bought the Falcon 7X from the place that offers 10% off on Tuesdays.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

How long does it take Wilco to pass out new builds to their vendors? I bought the Falcon 7X from the place that offers 10% off on Tuesdays.

We received the new version today. I imagine they send it out to all of their vendors at the same time.

Martyn - Just Flight

In fact it's an "Aeroplane Heaven" made for Wilco :wink:!  So considering, AH makes the bugs correction then pass it to Wilco and Wilco to their vendors...yes it takes time  :Devil:

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Version 1.5 more bugs than V1.4 (How is this possible?)

1. Frame rates down from version 1.4
2. VOR2 still indicating the wrong direction with no DME
3. ADF still incorrect direction indicating.
4. Pulse landing lights not working.
5. When changing the course the course indicator keeps on changing course by it self continuously to different values. (In a loop changing the course value)
6. Landing lights working at night but not at day, In day time there are holes for the lights that one can see through see the clouds through the light holes.
7. GS holding incorrect no descend on the GS but aircraft is climbing.
8. The PDU gauge's info on the top are cut off.
9. Strange 2 x white lights on the tail.
10. The True North and the Mag North indicate the same value when airborne making the indicated Mag North value out with about 30 degrees.
11. No callouts of altitude on finals.
12. Not following the waypoints in the flightplan and AIRAC data incorrect or incomplete.
13. No option to adjust the brightness of the HUD in day time makes it unusable.
14. The sound recorder was not near a Falcon 7x (A default mixed awful unrealistic sound)

defenently one of the worst addons i have bought during my 20 years in this hobby! totaly agree with nicovanj, how is it posdible to make a bad thing even worse after an update? i had waited, like many, a long time for this release. and all it turned out to be is one piece of crap! money down the drain! wonder how the update 1.6 will look like... and the 1.7 and 1.8, 1.9... time will tell...

15. Speed dial on the autopilot showing max 320 knots but in the PDU more than 320 knots (Can dial pass 320 knots on speed dialer but showing 320 knots on autopilot but on PDU more than 320 knots)

Slower frames than 1.4 ?

I really hope not

If this is really the case I won't even bother downloading the update

Usually AH are better than that.

...Usually AH are better than that.

Since when?!? The Steam version of this product is still littered with bugs marked "fixed."

#2 and #3 throttles are still reversed

Course of HSI when selected to FMS is not auto sensing

Going Direct eradicates the flightplan

Selecting an arrival or approach eradicates the flightplan

AFCS cannot follow an ILS GS

Many large airports are missing from database

Still has high altitude / high speed flight dynamics problems

Flightdeck night lighting inop

While I understand that programming a Dassault/Honeywell EASy I is the hardest avionics tacked by any developer to date, this product just proves that some things cannot be done right in desktop simulation. It is a great attempt, but final integration into the whole product leave too many things just not working correctly. With the right developer they may have been able to at least salvage this product, but Wilco's poor customer support and Airplane Heaven's stubborn attitude took a marginally mediocre product and put it well into the very poor category.  

• Upvote 1

Slower frames than 1.4 ?

I really hope not

If this is really the case I won't even bother downloading the update

Usually AH are better than that.

correct! slower and worse fps than 1.4, so in my point, the "update" is not worth even downloading... and there is defenently not my computer that causes this. a month ago i recieved my new custombuild highend rig that costed over 2500 bucks, so its not hy hardware! its a shame and a complete joke that wilco (or who ever) dont correct and fix these issues! never ever a product from w. again! this was the last one for good!