Sign in to follow this  
Joe L

Wilco Falcon 7x

Thank you Nicovanj.

Please keep me up to date on the success of the new fsx version of the Dassault Falcon 8X or for short the DF8X.

Why would one want to sell their DF7X and jump to a DF8X?

1. The DF8X flies 500 miles further than the DF7X.

2. The Fuel is 35 percent more efficient than on the older DF7X.

Now, don't get me wrong.

I love the DF7X and it's the only private GA aircraft I'll fly for private GA flights.

But the DF7X is the older bird and the current up dated successor to the DF7X which is the DF8X is now finally U.S. and Europe flight certified.

For a blind person to take advange of the DF8X, it has to be friendly with the following programs.

1. FSX.

Now the STEAM version.

We're trying to make Steam blind friendly.

But the people behind steam will not return our phone calls nor our e-mail letters.

Maybe we can get some support from our fellow FSX pilots.

Here is the contact info.

Valve Software:

Phone: 425-889-9642

To E-mail

The person you want to e-mail is Mr. Gabe Newell

His address is at

gaben@valvesoftware.com

2. The second program that the DF8X must be friendly with is the small com bridge of a program that we're all using that is known to all is FSUIPC.

3. Last but not least most importantly for blind people to be able to take full control of the FSX world is that we need the DF8X aircraft to be friendly with the third party program called It's Your Plane or IYP for short.

Check out some of their you tube videos of blind people not only flying private GA flights but also flying for their virtual career mode thanks to the IYPVA mode.

So to Nicovanj I thank you for the new post.

Here's to making a DF8X that all may be able to fly.

Ron via FSX is known as the Blind Pilot.

Via STEAM thanks to a sighted friend known as the BVI_Pilot

And in the real world as U.S. ham radio station KR3DOG

Forgot to metion that the web address to Its Your Plane is at:

www.itsyourplane.com

Keep The Blue Side Up.

Ron AKA The Blind Pilot

We call on Aerosoft to design a Falcon 8x

...Oh, Indeed! Yes, call on Aerosoft... Or PMDG...

Aerosoft could do a Global Commander based off its CRJ. 

Aerosoft could do a Global Commander based off its CRJ. 

And it would come out in 10 years.

Har har har

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

And it would come out in 10 years.

Har har har

...or 15 in years if its PMDG, if they dont release it for X-Plane first... then we have to wait another... (?)

Har har har

Has anybody tried version 1.6 yet?  Not sure if I want to waste my time downloading it and installing it.

Regards,

Forget about it. This is a dead bird. NAV functions are not working properly. Shame because it could have been the much needed high end long range biz jet for the ESP platform. The real Dassault is showing what they are capable of by manufacturing the 8X. Long way to see something like this modeled. I can think of great companies like PMDG to be able to do it but for them obviously the biz jet aficionados are not a target clientèle.

Hans

Interesting that WILCO is no longer sending out e-mails to customers stating that a new version was released. 

Just another example of their customer support.   :Shame On You:

For those looking for a awesome Dassault Falcon 7X whle Wilco get's their act together. Then I advise the following.

1. Go to

www.flyawaysimulation.com

2. Go to the free down load library.

3. In the search field do a search for I believe it is dassautl falcon will be good enough.

You will see if you go down the page the Dassault Falcon 7x, but you ill want version 2.

Go ahead and down load that program.

I've never had any issues with my DF7X.

We can fly this until we can get our hands on the successor to the df7x which is the df8x.

Hope this will be helpful.

Ron AKA The Blind Pilot

While we all wait until Wilcom Publishing get's their act together, go to

www.flyawaysimulation.com

Then go and click on their free down load library.

Then go to their search engine and I think all you'll need to type in the search is dassault falcon.

Then go down through the list of files until use see the dassault falcon 7x but you will want version 2.

Then simply down load it.

Now I have the following question.

Not sure if it is the DF7X or if it is with FSX with the excelerator program aslo installed instead of installing sp 1 and also sp2.

But everytime I get to the before start up checklist and I get to the point to secure the hatches.

The hatches andor doors are automatically closed on me.

I don't get to use the option shift E or say close all doors or close doors, and I don't get to hear the wave files large doors closed as well.

For a blind person the wave file and or hearing from my ai copilot or is it ai first officer telling me that the doors are secured is highly important to aBVI Pilot.

But I would like to know why they are auto closing on their own.

I'd appreciate to be able to open and or close them on my owne.

Any thoughts on this will be hugly appreciated.

Very Thankfully Yours.

Ron Kolesar AKA The Blind Pilot who will offer the folling

"Keep The Blue Side Up."

To Ken G.

It was I who stated I'd love to have a DF8X.

I was told in a letter by wilco Publishing that when they are finished with the df7x, they will seriously consider designing a DF8X for us.

But if anyone else will design a FSX friendly or FSX version of the DF8X, I'll appreciate it.

1. The DF8X flies 500 miles further than the DF7X.

2. The DF8X's fuel is 35 percent more efficient than the older DF7X as well.

So I'm hoping to get me hands on a FSX versionof the DF8X and If I can I'll be selling off my DF7X.

So, hope this clears things up.

Ron AKA The Blind Pilot

"Keep The Blue Side Up."

Who said anyone is making the Falcon 8x?

The 8X is Dassault's state of the art aircraft. Very unlikely that any developer will/want/can offer a true replica of this bird for the simulation environment. 

Hans

We all know that the DF8X is the successor to the DF7X.

That is why we're all waiting for someone to design a FSX version of it.