Sign in to follow this  
skully

AeroFly FS 2 Early Access is Live!

Hmmm it's going to be an interesting rest of the day for me... I look forward for the first comments from users !

it's a tablet port and 55$ is wayyyyyy toooooooooo much for EARLY ACCESS.

There's no water!  

That's just ortho imagery draped over everything, isn't it?  (what it looks like)

Honestly not sure why you'd use this over FSX and certainly not over P3D.

• Upvote 1

- Are radios functional ?

- Is detailled ( prop ) engine modeled, including mixture / condition levers ( depending on aircraft type ) ?

- Are there precipitation effects ( rain, snow, hail, ...) ?

- Is ATC functional ?

- Can the date of flight be set, with daylight adjusting accordingly ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

- Are radios functional ?

- Is detailled ( prop ) engine modeled, including mixture / condition levers ( depending on aircraft type ) ?

- Are there precipitation effects ( rain, snow, hail, ...) ?

- Is ATC functional ?

- Can the date of flight be set, with daylight adjusting accordingly ?

NO ATC, NO WEATHER, etc.....it's not what you think. And it's not a finished product.

• Upvote 1

Found this video a Russian gentleman posted.

I like the way he says "Veegaas Nee Vah Dah" :smile:

85% downloaded... : p

NO ATC, NO WEATHER, etc.....it's not what you think. And it's not a finished product.

No "water" either...

Didn't find time to try it myself. However:

I keep reading complains our present simulators still don't get the visuals right (there's a long Steam thread just on this). Now, from what I see, aeroflyFS 2 seems to get stunning visuals - and is called arcade for this.

Just wondering... :wub:

Kind regards, Michael

We fuss it's arcade because it has zero systems or depth... try simply shutting down the engine <cough> 

• Upvote 1

This is the first time I've taken any note of this offering and I'm kind of impressed. Admittedly, there's lots of work ahead of them, but if this can scale and expand, it may be a real contender.

Question for anyone who's purchased this package: Have you looked under the hood and does it look anything like FSX or P3D? (Liveries, airfiles, models and panels for aircraft... scenery files etc) I'm curious how open it will be and if there'll be an opportunity for add-ons and how radically different (or not) the environment for add-ons will be. Is there a possibility that add-on makers will be able to re-use some of their FSX/P3D modelling or coding IP as to fast-track Aerofly up to the level of the mature sims?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)