Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

P3D v3.2.3 Boston Logan (KBOS) and surrounding area of interest...

Some of the best shots I've seen lately! Well done!

Thank you, BadKarmaPT. Glad you liked them!

Mitch

Nice ones for sure.

Is that just FlyTampa KBOS or is it also Aerosoft Boston?  I avoid the Aerosoft cities, generally.  They can look good in places but they have caused me stuttering.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Also curious which airport scenery you are using as I could not get FlyTampa KBOS to work in P3D.....great shots!!!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Wow Mitch you have done Aerosoft Boston justice big time well done - best I have seen - super shots - your best so far  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Mitch, I certainly agree with Rich,  the best I have seen in that area.  Still not sure if this is Aerosoft or Fly Tampa. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Folks,

FYI: FlyTampa is working on an new version of KBOS now...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Mitch, I certainly agree with Rich,  the best I have seen in that area.  Still not sure if this is Aerosoft or Fly Tampa. 

Hi Folks,

FYI: FlyTampa is working on an new version of KBOS now...

Regards,

Scott

Aerosoft Boston Cities - heads up there is no night textures unfortunately due to memory issues that would arrise - if you buy keep in mind I would install FT KBOS first and make sure Boston cities is above FT scenery in scenery library

Yes cant wait for new FT KBOS offering should be great

Rich Sennett

Nice ones for sure.

Is that just FlyTampa KBOS or is it also Aerosoft Boston?  I avoid the Aerosoft cities, generally.  They can look good in places but they have caused me stuttering.

That's Aerosoft Boston.  I picked this up, when I also picked up Detroit. :)

Also curious which airport scenery you are using as I could not get FlyTampa KBOS to work in P3D.....great shots!!!

Its the Aerosoft Cities-X Boston.  There are no night textures for the downtown core, but as you can see, the package looks good from Dawn-----Day----Dusk.  I wanted the whole area treated, not only the airport, so went for this when on sale. :)

Mitch

Wow Mitch you have done Aerosoft Boston justice big time well done - best I have seen - super shots - your best so far  :wink:

Thanks Rich.  I wish that both Detroit and Boston (both city cores) were lit up at night...but as someone said, it probably would have killed a user's memory....and VAS death.

I'm OK with it though, with that as a possibility......and, if that is an aside, they did a great job with both  Detroit and Boston.  In hindsight, it was a good purchase for me. :)

Cheers,

Mitch'er

• Upvote 1

Beautiful snap shots Mitch!

Thank you sir, your clouds and textures in all my pics...since day one :)