Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Milviz beaver video WOW

I have a few of the military offerings but I love the 310 - great a/c!. I just got the 737 and am playing around with that. Also quite good.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hi Rich,

FYI: The C310 and B55 are both very good - between the two I prefer the C310 (even though I'm a Beech guy) just because I think the B55 FDE is off a bit... I fly the C310 all the time as it's my "go to" light twin... I'd highly recommend it...

*** Hah - disregard - just noted your above post ***

Regards,

Scott

Thanks Scott for the input Buddy  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Aerosoft has long ruled the roost on this plane, but this goes to a different level. I have never been disappointed with Milviz. This looks like a must have.

Bill W

Also own that Aerosoft version, but this is something else. Mind, I have yet to be disappointed with any of Milviz's civilian aircraft.

Thanks for the heads-up, Rich.

I have a few of the military offerings but I love the 310 - great a/c!. I just got the 737 and am playing around with that. Also quite good.

Vic

Ah 737 forgot about that one Vic  :wink: thats to old like me lol

Rich Sennett

wow, that beaver VC looks great. this is probably my most anticipated add-on right now.

over on the milviz forums there is a thread with some pics of the exterior model that look really good also: http://milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5652

i only recently discovered the wonders of bush flying and it doesn't seem like there are that many really polished 'high end' planes for that scene. i wish a2a would take the engine code from their t-6 and slap it on an otter :)

cheers

-andy crosby

• Upvote 1

Hi Andy,

Yeah - especially for P3D - bush planes seem pretty scarce - I was just trying to figure out if there was any (SEL tail dragger for unimproved strips) really available... I knew about the Beaver and AS has the Porter but they are both a work in progress... I'd like to see a C170, C185, or even a Husky... Seems like we only have the default Maule...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

over on the milviz forums there is a thread with some pics of the exterior model that look really good also: http://milviz.com/fo....php?f=3&t=5652

Has anyone mentioned there that the Beaver doesn't use JP-1 fuel?

(seen in that shot with the fuel filling door open behind pilot door)

Wow, this will sell like hotcakes.  Everyone!  Back to Alaska we go!

WOW! I've been waiting years for this baby. I have the Aerosoft version, but it's an old design and simply doesn't cut the mustard. This looks absolutely awesome. I hope it's release is not too far away.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Colin posted a couple days ago in the milviz.com forum it's in final beta, so it should be available soon.

Barry Friedman

Hi Folks,

To get you in the mood:

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I went fishing in Alaska some years ago. We flew out in Beavers. If you ever get in one of these guys, you'll love them.

Bill W