Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

Remove FS2Crew

Hi.

I installed PMDG 777 but later decided to uinstall it. But i keep getting the message RAAS is outdated (or something like that). How can i remove it ?

topic misleading  it  says  remove fs2crew   than you  are saying  your  removed  pmdg777,  if  you got  the  standalone Raas  product  just a matter of going to your  account  and   download  the  raas    which will be  the updated  version  and  reinstall it  over  your original

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

topic misleading  it  says  remove fs2crew   than you  are saying  your  removed  pmdg777,  if  you got  the  standalone Raas  product  just a matter of going to your  account  and   download  the  raas    which will be  the updated  version  and  reinstall it  over  your original

Sorry about that. But fs2crew comes with the 777 if im not mistaken. I didnt have the message about outdated RAAS before installing the 777.

I never even had fs2crew.

Sorry about that. But fs2crew comes with the 777 if im not mistaken. I didnt have the message about outdated RAAS before installing the 777.

I never even had fs2crew.

Errr  your mistaken    the pmdg  doesn't  come  with  fs2crew   you need  to purchase  the addon ,  what  does  come  with the pmdg   777  is  raas  which is  locked  only  to  the 777

RAAS FOR THE PMDG 777 (LOCKED VERSION - ONLY WORKS WITH THE 'PMDG 777')

Current version : 2.4.0.7

Last Updated: 11 May 2016

IMPORTANT: Only install this version if:

You OWN the PMDG 777.

You do NOT own RAAS PROFESSIONAL (UNLOCKED). (If you own RAAS PROFESSIONAL install the update as described above.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I want the complete thing gone. I thought it was removed by uinstalling the 777, but it wasnt. Im just tired of having the same message pop up every time i start the sim.

how  did  you remove  the 777   using  the control panel  add/ remove  option  or  run the installer  and  use  the uninstaller   option  if  you did  this  than you  need  to manually  remove  any left  over 777 folders  that   will remain. Check  the  control panel   add/ remove option and  check  if  raas  is listed   if  so uninstall it.   if  all  fails  than just ignore  the option  than   cant  see  any issue  with  a  simple  pop up message  that  can  be  click  away  with a simple  click. 

Peter kelberg

You should be able to go to the Windows Control panel apps function and uninstall RAAS.

Jeff Callender

I want the complete thing gone. I thought it was removed by uinstalling the 777, but it wasnt. Im just tired of having the same message pop up every time i start the sim.

When you Install the 777, It will put 2 entries In your dll.xml file located here ► AppData ► Roaming ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D V3,

RAAS will be one of them.  If you have already Uninstalled the 777,  you can also check your dll.xml file and remove these Entries as well   

When you Install the 777, It will put 2 entries In your dll.xml file located here ► AppData ► Roaming ► Lockheed Martin ► Prepar3D V3,

RAAS will be one of them.  If you have already Uninstalled the 777,  you can also check your dll.xml file and remove these Entries as well   

Thank you! That fixed it :)