Sign in to follow this  
Jackflyer

Basic Questions on installation of FS2Crew NGX reboot

I have the PMDG 777 and with that aircraft I have FS2Crew Captain's Set.

I now have purchased the PMDG 737 NGX for the FSX deluxe edition (and FSX Acceleration ). and I see that to have FS2Crew for this aircraft I should purchase the relatively new FS2Crew NGX Reboot which I believe is at version 2.0

As I will be installing both these products is there any procedure regarding installation I should know about e.g. install NGX 737 first then FS2Crew. I noticed in the review of this product, the reviewer reversed this, as he already had an old version of FS2Crew (Legacy version?) So I presume it would be correct with fresh installs to have aircraft first then FS2Crew.

Finally As I have the Captain's version of FS2Crew for the PMDG 777,would I really require the Captain's version again to obtain the RAAS extra option or is there a way for the 737 flights to access this program.

Jack Allan

You need  to have  the ngx installed  first   the updated  version    first  before  you  can install fs2crew  rebooted.

No  need  to buy  the  captains set  of  the ngx  since  you  already purchased  the captain  set  of  the  777 which  already  has  the raas  included  and  will work  with any  aircraft  and  any airport

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg