Sign in to follow this  
markb

Version 1.1 Released

Hi Rich, that's odd, don't have the CJ2, check the description in the install file properties.

bob

Found it Bob un-installer is in main P3D folder - if you uninstalled CE2400x you would be uninstalling your CJ2 thats for sure

Rich Sennett

Shoot Carenado a support e-mail and they will reset your download limit, they have done that for me a number of times without hesitation...

Shoot Carenado a support e-mail and they will reset your download limit, they have done that for me a number of times without hesitation...

Did that thanks Buddy  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Found it Bob un-installer is in main P3D folder - if you uninstalled CE2400x you would be uninstalling your CJ2 thats for sure

very odd, that's the description in the RO200x folder for the install file for my ac500s.

if you delete the folders don't forget the gauges.

bob

For some reason with v1.1 I am not seeing the Needle for VOR2. Anyone else have this problem?

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Isn't the green needle the NDB? there were two needles before. The NDB and the VOR2

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Isn't the green needle the NDB? there were two needles before. The NDB and the VOR2

the nav2 is displayed on the HSI not the ADF ( a green pointer)

bob

But I do recall that the NDB had 2 needles before. The green and an orange

You are correct.

The RMI had 2 needles (See picture here)

Not yet installed v1.1.

I engage the AP at about 1,000 ft hitting the toggle switch, then the rocker switch RCLL, then tune in the heading I want to fly out on and hit the rocker switch for HDG, and lastly I then hit the PITCH rocker switch and adjust the wheel to about 6% for climb out. Once I reach the desired altitude I hit the ALT rocker switch and that kicks off the PITCH and I'm on my way. Not sure if that is how the real one is suppose to work, but this seems to make sense?

Cheers

Martin

That part is OK...

The two things missing are:

1. The Roll turning knob is currently inop

2. The Heading switch engages Heading mode only, it should engage

the lateral mode that is selected on the Coupler knob.  (NAV, HDG, APR..)

Bert

That's odd, I uninstalled v1.00, CE2400X, diectly from the Control Panel and it was the Shrike right away. I've selected it using the date of the original install as a reference ("Installed On" column), because its name CE2400X was not RO200X or similar, so very confusing.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

That's odd, I uninstalled v1.00, CE2400X, diectly from the Control Panel and it was the Shrike right away. I've selected it using the date of the original install as a reference ("Installed On" column), because its name CE2400X was not RO200X or similar, so very confusing.

Cheers, Ed

This is the AC500 file name  RO200X.zip

This is the CJ2 file name      CE2400X.zip

So not sure whats up on your end  :wink:

Rich Sennett

This is the AC500 file name  RO200X.zip

This is the CJ2 file name      CE2400X.zip

So not sure whats up on your end  :wink:

Hi, Rich. I don't own the CJ2, but on my list of installed aircraft from Carenado, the Shrike appears like CE2400X. When I uninstalled v1.0 today I've got the Shrike screen right away when I clicked on such file name. I re-checked anyway, before clicking the uninstall button in the Control Panel - Programs and Features, the date on which I originally installed the Shrike v1.0 (May 12th, as I remember).

You're right that the Shrike file name is RO200X, but this name does not appear in my list of the installed Carenado aircraft.

Are you having problems for uninstalling?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers