Sign in to follow this  
DT506

Taxi Cam Undocking.

Hi All,

Just purchased the T7 300 for P3d and was looking forward to using the taxi cam.

I have a home cockpit setup where i have multi monitors. I normally undock all the displays and move them to another screen.

I can't seem to move the taxi cam. If i undock it the cameras disappear and i'm left with just the borders of the camera showing.

Is this a limitation with the camera or is it a P3d limitation.

If this isn't possible do any of you home cockpit guys and gals use a solution with the in built p3d view system?

What i would like is to press a button on my MCP and a pop up window appears on my  second monitor showing a external view of the aircraft.

I also use EZDOK but i don't think it has the capabilities to open undocked views.

My lower DU 2D popup works regardless of what is selected for display including the GMCS.  i do not use multiple screens, can't help there but letting you know the 2D popup should work.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan,

Yeah it's only a problem if i try to undock the 2d image to move it to another monitor.

I'm sure there is a solution with the P3d view system but i'm struggling with it. Was hoping another cockpit builder may have integrated it somehow.