Sign in to follow this  
Manny

my controls going haywire... - Flaps going between 25 and 30 degree

I loaded up the PMDG 777 and right away the flaps is going between25 and 30 back and forth and back forth.

I exited and used Simstarter and removed all joysticks connections..all Null

So I am basically using only FSUIPC to setp specific controls for my 777.

I have the following hardware..

Saitek Yoke, 

saitek rudder

Saitek Throttle 1 and Throttle 2 (both independent..none connected to my yoke) (I have not assigned these two to the PMDG 777

Flightdeck 737 Thrtoole.. this is assinged to the 777

A bunch of USB hubs and Go flgith modules

I checked the FSUIPC and buttons and move aboth the Saitek throttle 1 and 2 and pressed every button and I do not see anything assinged.

Not sure wh ythe flaps keeps between 25 and 30... 

How do I figure what is going on. How do I figure the offending signal

Any ideas?

I loaded up the Cessna 182 and the flaps are fine

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi manny

did you check the Axis assignments under the the controls section.could be a conflict there.

steve

Might want to post this on the PMDG forum. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

did you check the Axis assignments under the the controls section.could be a conflict there.

Yeah nothing assigned there.. That was the first thing I checked.. sometimes the sim assigns the default keys to some joystick and that messes up things..in this case id didn't.

I restarted the machine and loaded another PMDG 777 and this problem is no more.. So I a good for now.

Otherwise I have to start debugging by pulling out each USB harware out to find the offending item.

Or rebuild the FSUIPC 777 assignments.

I wish P3D would completely remove the default  joystick assignment except for the keyboard assignment. The joystick assignement of keys is well past its sell by date.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter