Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Some shots from Aerofly FS 2

Just some snaps from a few quick flights I did today. Showing off both the high resolution areas near airports and the standard scenery.

J4P95EH.jpg

ivxMk42.jpg

2xuEAYw.jpg

j17zCc8.jpg

d0ZZB3O.jpg

10t0a7w.jpg

pCHRbKH.jpg

YujLWQs.jpg

HCliddT.jpg

UI4ktnM.jpg

VwCJNBa.jpg

0y2fmTL.jpg

M3ksODG.jpg

• Upvote 1

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Looks like not only Milviz, but Carenado is providing models too.  Is everything there photoreal?  Is it global coverage or a limited area?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Lisbon please!  Could someone get a picture of an approach to LPPT rw 21 or 03 ?

Thx

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Most is PR, water is static (no motion), you can go anywhere but only small regions around CA, Nevada is populate.  There are no clouds shadows.  buildings are limited to airports and cities, trees are populated, aircraft are very limited (many controls don't work), no seasons, no AI traffic, no boat traffic, no cars, it's very much a work in progress.

It is 64bit.  I seem to be having a vSync issue so set frames to 120Hz which works ok.

Can't seem to get ShadowPlay to record any video and wasn't able to get a FPS overlay to work.

Cheers, Rob.

Could someone get a picture of an approach to LPPT rw 21 or 03 ?

Sorry no, can't enter ICAO codes to locate airport, but scrolling global over to LPPT and it's not listed.  Area is limited to CA, Nevada, may some AZ.

Cheers Rob

Thx Rob!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Hopefully, they make the aircraft and environmental settings more in depth as the sim matures.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

I've purchased because I'd like to see it progress more.  It is missing many features, but I'll hand it to them, they have by far the best distance interpretation I've seen out of any sim ... beats DCS, P3D, XP10.  It's a good start and hope they persist with it.

Cheers, Rob.

Im sorry, but that photoreal is jarring and hideous. The planes and sky look beautiful though. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

No need to be sorry, I'm trying to make a video, but none of my capture tools are working.  There are much better images than those presented, but I've also been one for video when it comes to presentation.

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: Josh is that a real picture of you?

I've purchased because I'd like to see it progress more.  It is missing many features, but I'll hand it to them, they have by far the best distance interpretation I've seen out of any sim ... beats DCS, P3D, XP10.  It's a good start and hope they persist with it.

Cheers, Rob.

Again, thank you Rob for your opinion, which pretty much and contrarily to what some ( me included ) sometimes may think, is clearly unbiased ( towards p3d ) and that of someone who, just like me after all, places the quality and thrill of a really good flight simulation experience ahead of any other interests or tendencies.

I had that same feel, regarding the potential of their flight dynamics modeling, when I tried the first PC version a couple of years ago. I don't own a smartphone or any PDA-type device, so I never even considered investing in their new version when it was released some months ago for those platforms.

Main Simulation Rig:

EDIT: Josh is that a real picture of you?

Yes, from my clinical days. I have a slight bit more grey now.  :wink:

Look forward to your video! 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson