Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Real Terra Haze X-plane 10. Some Guidance Please

As good as Real Terra Haze is,  There is just 2 many darn buttons to play with (for me anyway)  I cant seem to find a happy balance, i have spent hours adjusting the sliders, 

I think i have it perfect,  I then fly higher and it looks terrible.

Yes yes i know the problem is Me.   I have tried the 4 Pre-sets but,  No 2 was close but the blue haze was way 2 much,  I tried turning it down but it seemed to mess everything else up.     

Like i said,  for my little tin can brain there is way to many buttons 

Could someone kindly please share some settings with me.   

What am i looking for ? 

(1) That great looking distant blue haze.  (2)  Not night or day specific, just an all around setting that i can set and fly in night or day    

For your trouble you will receive "1 Like" + A thank you + A feel good factor of helping an Irish spanner

I borrowed (stole)  this Image from efis007   :smile:    Cracking shot 

0kGNdTl.jpg

Hey Elaine,

I took these from my RTH pref files located at X-Plane 10\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts.

Feel free to navigate there and replace the text in a RTH_Prefs_*.txt file with this text.

Hopefully that should work for you. I have four sets of settings saved that I got of various twitch streamers and that one ^ is my favourite. If you have any problems getting it to work I can screenshot the settings directly from the sim. I hope you like these I think its just right. Adjust the settings for the night lights to your personal taste, bloom, intensity etc. If you do it at night you can see what the light settings do in real time.

Hope this helps.

Joe

Thanks Joe, tried those and they seem to be nicely balanced. And of course thank you Elaine for asking :-)

Hans

Oh perfect!  I'll be trying those settings as well. I have a set that I've adjusted myself and they're okay, but I always think they could be a bit better.

Thanks for sharing!!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Thanks! Joe and Elaine. I will try this settings. :smile:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hopefully that should work for you

Hello Joe,  Thank you very much for that,  Yes it looks a lot better,  Just has a nice touch to it,  not to much

I will use these now.  Thank you  

• Upvote 1

Only me again  :blush:

I cant seem to save a new setting that i create,   I create the setting,  then i go to save it by hitting one of the Numbers on the left (under save)  For example,  I hit Number 2 on the left then it shoots over to Number 2 on the right, giving me thew impression that my new settings are save in number 2 (on the right)   When i click through the other Numbers and then back to 2 again,  My new save didn't save at all.

Any idea's?   :smile: