Sign in to follow this  
keuningd

Nav/Beacon/Landing/Strobe lights problem

hi, first all nice aircraft. I bought yesterday and installed it with the service pack sp1c. Now with the 300ER model i have a problem with the external light. They look like a square or some kind of crystal, has anyone encoutered this problem before and knows how the fix this. i have searched on same forum and they siad reinstall everything, have done that, didn't seem to work. I ask this queation because i thought maybe some else has the same problems. if you have a solution for this problem i would like too hear it. I have purchased both packs from aerosoft and the service pack. I don't what i should do, need some help with this!!!

Spec pc

Intel i7 860 2,93Ghz

12 gigs RAM

Nvidia 750Ti SC

Dieter Keuning

I don't what i should do, need some help with this!!!

Don't attempt to install SP1c (note sure where you're finding the SP, but do not install it). If you download the installer from Aerosoft, then you should have the latest version.

Uninstall both the 300ER, and 200LR/F. Install only the latest installer for the 200LR/F and 300ER.

Kyle Rodgers

i bought the 200LR/F a half year ago for €80, so i should spend another €80 just in order to get the lastest version??

Dieter Keuning

i bought the 200LR/F a half year ago for €80, so i should spend another €80 just in order to get the lastest version??

No. That's very clearly not what I asked of you, and that's not what we require.

Go into your account at Aerosoft and download a fresh copy of the installer.

If you have the disk version, then get the update from Aerosoft's support site by selecting the 777-200LR/F, or by clicking on this link:

http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=V0MtFwAAnHsLsvyQLBrhCltNbTwc%2FJMpbawBBfhfEqh3Hb%2FVxrEG2pvXt6k1h3%2FkXzfCzwHoOs341wKqQHOHvbkNNZSPpRupZ2Eer1Kxmt8%3D

Kyle Rodgers

i will de-install the 777LR/F and the 300ER, reinstall it and try the update and install the expansion pack, sorry for my attitude, i'm in bit of a bad mood because of some personal stuff, sorry for that. it's not a graphic related problems? but that should that i would have the same problem with the 200LR/F version, i mean with the light!! 

i will get back to you 

Dieter Keuning

i will de-install the 777LR/F and the 300ER, reinstall it and try the update and install the expansion pack

Just to be clear:

1. Uninstall both 300ER and 200LR/F.
  2. Download new copies of your installer
    If you are using the CD version, download the update from the support site (linked in my last post)
  3. If you are using the CD version, DO NOT install from the CD - install ONLY the update you downloaded from the Aerosoft site, and then install the updated 300ER installer.

sorry for my attitude, i'm in bit of a bad mood because of some personal stuff, sorry for that.

No worries. I know how all that goes.

it's not a graphic related problems?

Correct. It was a corrupted installer of the 300ER, but both need to be on the same version (SP1d).

Kyle Rodgers

"Correct. It was a corrupted installer of the 300ER, but both need to be on the same version (SP1d)"

How can it be corrupted? because of the firewall/anti-virus perhaps?

BTw i appreciate your help!!!

Dieter keuning

it has been a while since i heard from you.

i de-installed the 773 package and download a new installer, re-installed the stuff, but the problem still exist 

dieter keuning

i de-installed the 773 package and download a new installer, re-installed the stuff, but the problem still exist 

Did you download the update for the 200LR/F? This is required.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi, Dieter,

Did you do a complete uninstall of both the 300ER and the 200LR using Windows Control Panel>uninstall programs?  Did you then do a full install, first of the 200LR and then of the 300ER using the full installers you downloaded from Aerosoft? 

Also, what version numbers are showing for each aircraft in the Operations Center?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2