Sign in to follow this  
GIKane

"Gauge is not registered" error

I purchased the G1000 add-on for my FSX steam two days ago, and activated it using the codes received by mail. But upon selecting both C172 & C182, PFD is black and shows "gague is not registered" and does not function at all.

Is this somekind of an registration issue?

Best Regards,

Josh

Did you already submit this via our support system? If not, that's where you need to go.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Did you already submit this via our support system? If not, that's where you need to go.

Actually I sent two mails past days, but there has been no reply since.

We are not a major corporation with individuals standing by to take your call... per se. There's just a few of us, busy as all get out, dealing with lots and lots of things on top of doing support.

Patience is necessary.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

We are not a major corporation with individuals standing by to take your call... per se. There's just a few of us, busy as all get out, dealing with lots and lots of things on top of doing support.

Patience is necessary.

If that is the case, being a customer who purchased the product in 22nd of May but not able to use it until now, I think I should at least be notified for a rough estimated timeline.

I purchased the add-on to practice IFR flights, and the user agreement dictactes 90 days guarantee of support.

Thanks,

Josh

Okay, I've got the reply from the support. The method provided is still not working, but I will post here when the situation is resolved.

Edit: By running the file I've received from the support with <run with admin> option, now it's working fine. For anyone with same problem, try <run with admin>.

Thanks for the support!

Josh

If that is the case, being a customer who purchased the product in 22nd of May but not able to use it until now, I think I should at least be notified for a rough estimated timeline.

I purchased the add-on to practice IFR flights, and the user agreement dictactes 90 days guarantee of support.

Thanks,

Josh

Just so this is absolutely clear... Josh sent a request for support on Monday May 23, 2016 at 7:09 PM Eastern US. Josh got contacted by our support this evening at 6:45 pm Eastern US.

That's contact within 24 hours and he purchased on Sunday May 22, 2016.

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69