Sign in to follow this  
KNOSSOS

Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA)

Hi guys! 

I'm really impressed with Pe11e's Realism Shader Pack ability to enhance P3D visuals without manual fiddling with shaders. 

RSP v.1.1 contains some HDR, clouds and lighting tweaks that could be fine tuned. 

To provide the ability to manage all parameters of discovered tweaks, I've decided make a special tool: Prerar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA).

Not only known tweaks are fully customised by PTA, some new tweaks and capabilities were included in that tool to get max. flexible management.

If you liked visual improvements that can be achieved by shaders modifying, perhaps you should try this free tool.

Two separate versions for Prepar3D 3.1 and 3.2 are available from site: 

There's also the description of capabilities, installation and use PTA there.

Some screenshots here: http://1coder.ru/PTA/screens.html

Please feel free to post any issues here!

• Upvote 19

Wow!!!. This is excellent to see and very big news for all P3D users. This app will allow the user to really customize the appearance or P3D to a deep level of detail. 

Thanks very much Yuri. I am looking forward to downloading it and seeing all that is possible. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Yuri, fantastic work, thank you very much..

tpewpb-6.png

Superb work Yuri !

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Mate, this is amazing! Thanks!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Bloody hell.  It's Xmas almost every day in P3D land these days.  Superb!

So, is this to be used with Pe11e's RSP or instead of.

So, is this to be used with Pe11e's RSP or instead of.

I'm using it with RSP and Reshade... works great...

tpewpb-6.png

Thanks for your feedback, guys!

Actually RSP is not need if you use PTA. PTA do the same things and much more.

• Upvote 3

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.