Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

Tugmaster with IXEG737 problem

Tugmaster with IXEG737 problem?

I read on this forum link that Tugmaster and IXEG737 cannot be use together without error:

http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/9202-cmdexe-windows-start-opening-straight-after-takeoff/#comment-104640

I just purchased Tugmaster iTow a few months ago and it is working great with other Xplane10 aircraft. I really like it.

Anyone know if it is this still a problem (IXEG737 + Tugmaster)?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Tugmaster with IXEG737 problem?

I read on this forum link that Tugmaster and IXEG737 cannot be use together without error:http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/9202-cmdexe-windows-start-opening-straight-after-takeoff/#comment-104640

I just purchased Tugmaster iTow a few months ago and it is working great with other Xplane10 aircraft. I really like it.

Anyone know if it is this still a problem (IXEG737 + Tugmaster)?

Vaughan, I use TugMaster as well and never had this issue with the IXEG

Will,

Thanks for the follow up and answer.

That is good news that the TugMaster is ok with IXEG737.

Have a good evening.

Best Regards,

Will,

I got a reply to a forum post today ... mpedroni reported :
http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/9202-cmdexe-windows-start-opening-straight-after-takeoff/#comment-104895

When press P for Pause open CMD and no way to come to fly. Nothing on log.txt and gizmoLog.txt

The solution was to per Ben Russell:

" Move this folder somewhere else to disable the iTow plugin;
F:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/iTow/ "

So, there are problems with IEXG737 and TowMaster (iTow) in Xplane10 .. not resolved yet.

Best Regards,

I purchased a new dedicated Windows machine yesterday so I can investigate all bugs more effectively.

I've been running X-Plane inside VMWare which is limiting at best. Previously I could tell Gizmo loaded on Windows but that was about it.

Now I have a serious gaming rig for Windows/Linux dev.

It's still going to take some time but we're committed to resolving this.

• Upvote 3

Author of Gizmo64 for X-Plane.

I purchased a new dedicated Windows machine yesterday so I can investigate all bugs more effectively.

I've been limited to running X-Plane inside VMWare which is limiting at best. Previously I could tell Gizmo loaded on Windows but that was about it.

Now I have a serious gaming rig for Windows/Linux dev.

It's still going to take some time but we're committed to resolving this.

Thanks Ben,

Disabling this plugin does fix the issues but it would be nice to be able to use it again

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I bought JAR Tugmaster yesterday, and it doesn't work with the first aircraft I tried it with (JRollon CRJ).   In auto mode (Call), the tug just drives around wildly, constantly attempting to dock with the nose gear, then shooting off at the last minute!    In manual mode it was also refusing to dock.    I tried all 3 sizes of tug.

Perhaps the clearance on the nosewheel of the CRJ is just too short. 

If it doesn't work with the IXEG either, I'm really wondering why I bought it. :(

....hopefully it'll work with the FF767 and Saab 340.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Bill,

Ok here, you may be using it wrong .. it has a couple ways ..

JRtug_zpsytqqpvmj.jpg

Best Regards,

Bill,

Ok here, you may be using it wrong .. it has a couple ways ..

Thanks Vaughan.    Must be me then!    Can you confirm that it works ok in automatic mode with the CRJ for you?  Eg... hitting "Call" after you've loaded the tug?

Bill

Bill,

I got to the Plugins menu and activate it.

Then the iTow device shows up .. in my screenshot next to the itow (pushback tug).

Then I use it to connect, move in direction, stop , move , disconnect etc then quit.

Works well ... all aircraft I have tested on.

Best Regards,

Tugmaster for me works about 50% of the time. When it doesn't work, the tug never fully stops. Very annoying. Haven't found out exacly what the problem is.

Felipe,

I use my mouse(left click)  to click on the little "square" in the iTow control (on the screen) .. stops every time.

Then I can initiate another move / direction / stop / disconnect / exit e.g.

No problems.

Have you watched any setup videos on iTow?

Best Regards,

No it's set up fine and works as it should. The two itself though doesn't always fully stop even when commanded to. It's always in a slow creep. It could be another plugin interfering.

/\ /\ /\   very similar to what I see too, Felipe.

It worked great with the Flight Factor 767 this evening, but have seen the problems above with others.   As Felipe said, I have a lot of other plugins running too, so maybe a conflict.

Bill

/\ /\ /\   very similar to what I see too, Felipe.

It worked great with the Flight Factor 767 this evening, but have seen the problems above with others.   As Felipe said, I have a lot of other plugins running too, so maybe a conflict.

It's weird. Just used it and worked fine. Can't find the common denominator between events.