Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

AS Mega Airport Frankfurt v2, 1st impressions video

Guest Mik75

I am absolutely blown away by the amount of detail and the quality of modeling and texturing in this scenery:

Might take a few moments until it is available in HD, hang on! ;-)

Just completed my first flight, so this is also a first impression:

I think it looks great.

Also on my system both VAS usage and framerates are good.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

7L/25R is for landing only, so that might be a reason that it cannot be selected in the airports menu.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Guest Mik75

Thanks guys, and right, 25R is landing only, 18 is take off only.

I just did a first online flight on IVAO to EDDF, and the performance was outstandingly good, though the traffic has been very dense!

yep high on my list.a new install underway then i'll buy it.

thanks for the video,definitley helped with my decision,although i'm wondering what performance will be like once i add MyTraffic 6.

thanks again

steve

While FPS do really blow me away, VAS usage in combination with complex add-ones (in my case it's UTX Europe, GEP3D, REX, ASN + AI Traffic) is horrible. Upon loading NGX in T2 gates I have only 700Mb free VAS left. As of now, It's worst VAS-performing airport in my entire P3D collection

While FPS do really blow me away, VAS usage in combination with complex add-ones (in my case it's UTX Europe, GEP3D, REX, ASN + AI Traffic) is horrible. Upon loading NGX in T2 gates I have only 700Mb free VAS left. As of now, It's worst VAS-performing airport in my entire P3D collection

I noticed the same. FPS is above 40 on my system in the NGX but it is a good ideer to turn off UTXEU.

Just did a night test using NE GERMANY in the A2A Comanche and FPS was also above 40

Great scenery.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Are jetways animated? Aerosoft really needs to detach itself from the AES teet.