Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

P3Dv3 brought me back to Sims, WOW it's amazing!

i haven't touched my p3d, fsx se, xp10, dcs, etc. in almost a year and thousands of dollars worth of addons all collecting dust.  Yesterday i downloaded/installed p3dv3 plus some FlyTampa/Flight1 goodies and it blew my mind.  Runs great, looks great, smells great and tastes great :smile:   Keep it up LM :good:

Guess you have to change your username then? lol.

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Guess you have to change your username then? lol.

i'll change it to "The Installer"  :P

• Upvote 1

P3D is probably the best looking, most polished civilian flight sim at the moment. Kind of ironic seeing as LM are the developers (though they do a lot more besides developing milliary hardware).

Now we just need them to move to 64-bit and break everything again :smile:

• Upvote 1

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Try the shaders - "Reshade/MasterEffect" + the new "RSP" = the best my sim has ever looked...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Try the shaders - "Reshade/MasterEffect" + the new "RSP" = the best my sim has ever looked...

Regards,

Scott

ok will try it, thanks.

Regards,

Scott

Is there a "how to" on these??  I run Rex textures and ASN if it matters any.

Thanks!!!

Hi...

REX and ASN should be fine - I use them as well - the shaders just play with lighting and shadow...

Here is my setup for "Reshade and MasterEffect": http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?298309-Some-P3D-Screens-As-Requested&p=1974755#post1974755

Here is the very popular thread discussing "RSP": http://www.avsim.com/topic/487786-realismshaderpack-v11/page-1

Both effects play nicely together...

Regards,

Scott

How do these tie in with the new P3D tweak utility??  Or don't they?  Too many mods to keep straight.  I just want my upcoming youtube videos to be uber sexy!!

Hi...

REX and ASN should be fine - I use them as well - the shaders just play with lighting and shadow...

Here is my setup for "Reshade and MasterEffect": http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?298309-Some-P3D-Screens-As-Requested&p=1974755#post1974755

Here is the very popular thread discussing "RSP": http://www.avsim.com/topic/487786-realismshaderpack-v11/page-1

Both effects play nicely together...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott, took your advice from one of your other post, downloaded and installed with 'Master Effects', yes going great, only one thing I couldn't get my head around trying to install a 'Preset' the tool was tooo much.

bob

i haven't touched my p3d, fsx se, xp10, dcs, etc. in almost a year and thousands of dollars worth of addons all collecting dust.  Yesterday i downloaded/installed p3dv3 plus some FlyTampa/Flight1 goodies and it blew my mind.  Runs great, looks great, smells great and tastes great :smile:   Keep it up LM :good:

Better late than never  :wink: enjoy - oh and its going to get better - wow cool concept  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Hi Bob,

Hmm - the first Reshade Preset I mentioned had an installer download in the comments section - "Ben's" comment IIRC - I just "installed" that after downloading with a click... Reshade has a "Config" file - I'm not in front of my PC at the moment - I don't recall the name - it's installed in your root P3D directory when you complete the aforementioned procedure... I just opened it and manually copied the text from the 2nd Preset - then pasted into that config file for the new settings to take effect...

Unsure of what tool you're talking about as I didn't use one...

Anyone know the name of the "Reshade" config file ???

Regards,

Scott

MasterEffect.h

Just got it working myself thanks to your suggestion Scott, loving it! I'm currently liking the "Realistic Lighting" preset but with some options turned off in MasterEffect.h.

Been experimenting with the P3D Tweak Assitant rather than RSP though because I'm still on v3.1 and PTA has a special version for v3.1. Too early to tell... :smile:

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thank you kindly - sir - and happy to help...

:)

Is P3D Tweak Assistant something I want ? Second time mentioned in this thread and I've never heard of it...

Regards,

Scott