Sign in to follow this  
Guest vrandar

Best A320 payware?

Hi, which is the best A320 payware on the market for FS2004? I need the most detailed one in terms of systems, instruments, FMC, etc.. In few word, the most professional one. It should be at a level as much similar to LDS 767 as possible, even if I know that nothing exists at that level.Thank you!James

James Goggi

There have been hundreds of recent threads on this if you bothered to lookThe only decent a320 is the pss payware panel merged with the ifdg model. You will not find anything better.

Though some would disagree, I still fly the PSS stock pane and panel with the upgrade to FS9 of course. Though IFDG's model is great, it lacks the VC of PSS's plane for obvious reasons. I prefer to fly the A320 as I do all other airliners from the rightseat, so the VC is necessary if I don't want to look at a 2D panel that looks like I'm riding the center pedestal.I'd suggest buying the CD version since it's so cheap now. I purchased mine second hand on ebay for a little of nothing. It's always nice having the cds around if you ever take the plane off to save HD space like I do sometimes.best

The PSS Airbus's autopilot has never worked right on my system. When coming in for a landing the autopilot won't disconnect. Threads and emails to PSS have gone unanswered for the most part with no real resolution. Some users haven't had problems so you mileage may vary. I'd say approach this purchase at your own risk and don't expect support if the plane doesn't function as advertised.The best Airbus at the moment for FS2k4 is SSW's A310...I'M VERY GLADE TO SEE INTEREST IN A TRUE 'LDS' LEVEL A320 SERIES (A318/319/320/321) FINALLY PEAKING. GREAT THREADS GUYS HOPEFULLY SOMEONE FILLS THIS MUCH OVERLOOKED NITCH... :-jumpy :-beerchug :-hah

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest vrandar

> When coming in for a landing the autopilot won't>disconnect. Threads and emails to PSS have gone unanswered>for the most part with no real resolution. Some users haven't>had problems so you mileage may vary. I'd say approach this>purchase at your own risk and don't expect support if the>plane doesn't function as advertised.I have never heard of this problem with the PSS or iFDG/PSS Airbus at all and don't recall any threads on the PSS forum about it. Can you give some more details of what actually happens here? Is it literally not possible to switch off the autopilot at 4DME? I find that strange and can't think why it should be. Maybe give some more info and we can try to help.As to support, the forum is extremely active and you will usually get an anser to your questions, although these do not always come direct from PSS staff. Saying there is no support is just not fair and not true in my experience.