Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Official PMDG DC-6 Livery List [UPDATED]

Yes, I was just checking to get liveries for my just-purchased P3Dv4 and do not see liveries except for X-Plane. Are the P3Dv4 liveries available?

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

You should be able to select the right version and all liveries should show in the downloads collection. 

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

May I point out that ZS-MUL, "Empress Of Suva", is actually a passenger model in the real world?

While I do enjoy the simplistic livery in a freighter variant, she has many more windows than what is represented in the PMDG version.

In case you're interested, there's a spectacular video of her on the web making her final landing near Pretoria in 2010.

http://www.dc-6.co.za/45329 ferry flight.htm

I hope it isn't an issue to post a link here. If so, I will remove it. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

If this is the right place for repaint requests, let me put mine in - anyone up for a Flying Tiger Line DC-6A?  They operated seven of them in the early 50's.  Any of them would be a great ride for those of us who don't exactly fit in the mainstream airline world.  Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to take one on.

12 hours ago, Steve Bergeron said:

May I point out that ZS-MUL, "Empress Of Suva", is actually a passenger model in the real world?

While I do enjoy the simplistic livery in a freighter variant, she has many more windows than what is represented in the PMDG version.

In case you're interested, there's a spectacular video of her on the web making her final landing near Pretoria in 2010.

http://www.dc-6.co.za/45329 ferry flight.htm

I hope it isn't an issue to post a link here. If so, I will remove it. Thank you!

Well spotted Steve, it was indeed a passenger model!

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

It would be nice to have a Real paint. It was an important brazilian company.

DC-6BReal.jpg

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

The most classic and famous company in Brazil also had a DC-6B in their fleet. A must have!

dc6.ht10.jpg

dc6.jpg

Felipe Bachian
I7 4790K@4.6 / ASUS ATX Maximus VII Ranger / 32GB (4x8) 1866Mhz DDR3 Corsair Vengeance / EVGA GTX 1070 6Gb / 2x 480Gb SSD
Honneycomb Alpha Yoke + CH Throttle Quadrant + Saitek Multi Panel + CH Pro Pedals + Logitech Extreme 3D Pro