Sign in to follow this  
RW1

Carenado King Air B350i

Coming Soon.....

tpewpb-6.png

Unless they've suddenly decided to take development serious... it's going to be horribly inaccurate with regards to systems and avionics.

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Passed.  Already bought the Milviz KA 350i.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

As did I.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I wonder why Jim Young hasn't banned you for that horribly accurate statement.

One rule for some I guess....

Not really sure what this means.  But I'm with Ed (wait what?  Have the planets aligned lol?)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I own several Carenado aircraft... I'm not just a developer, I'm also a customer.

I love the appearance of their aircraft, but I'm always disappointed with their systems/avionics.

• Upvote 3

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Not really sure what this means. But I'm with Ed (wait what? Have the planets aligned lol?)

Wouldn't  worry about  him  Ryan  he  got  some  agenda  against  Jim,   since  he  was  caught  out  bagging  a  addon   without  owning  it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Just a thought but dont we have enough Carenado king Airs 

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Wouldn't  worry about  him  Ryan  he  got  some  agenda  against  Jim,   since  he  was  caught  out  bagging  a  addon   without  owning  it

What? I have no agenda and not sure what addon you think I'm bagging. (What's that even mean??)

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

What? I have no agenda and not sure what addon you think I'm bagging. (What's that even mean??)

I think hes referring to Jon_aus - not you

Rich Sennett

Why don't they just do a B737?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I really enjoy their more simple acft - like the recently released twin commander

Just glancing on FB people go "goo-goo-ga-ga" over pretty textures.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

really enjoy their more simple acft - like the recently released twin commander

Just glancing on FB people go "goo-goo-ga-ga" over pretty textures.

Already got several with the PMDG and iFly 737's that would be hard to top.

My 'post-flu wit' was obviously missed there.  Guess I have to work on that.  I think my point was, if they're going to make an airplane well beyond their reach, why not go for it.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Carenado made lof of excellent GA aircraft. They are never 100% perfect, but, with some minor corrections (thanks Bert), they are fully enjoyable.

However, I would recommend to stay away from their latest business jets and turboprops with complex avionics, since they are flawed and no mod with GTN 750 is completely satisfactory, at least for me.

Truth is often in the middle between white and black.

EDIT

Their latest Aero Commander 500S Shrike is really great!

Carenado made lof of excellent GA aircraft. They are never 100% perfect, but, with some minor corrections (thanks Bert), they are fully enjoyable.

However, I would recommend to stay away from their latest business jets and turboprops with complex avionics, since they are flawed and no mod with GTN 750 is completely satisfactory, at least for me.

Truth is often in the middle between white and black.

EDIT

Their latest Aero Commander 500S Shrike is really great!

Lots of wisdom in that post.  I bought some of their early glass and that was enough for me.  Yes, they *have* made some really nice simpler airplanes.  If I had any wish it would be that they'd go back and update some of those old ones.  C340, C377, B58, Malibu Mirage.  Add GTN, update the gauges, lighting, fix some partial gauges.  Maybe take on a pressurized C421.

I wasn't trying to drag them through the mud with the B737 comment.  I just...welllll...can't they understand where their strength is?

Gregg Seipp