Sign in to follow this  
RW1

Carenado King Air B350i

Coming Soon.....

feels like their development is two groups, one does awesome job like modeling, texturing and other is system dev thats like lagging by year behind with all bugs, i  stopped buying their stuff due this stuff, love their models but systems just bad. 

Gregg,

in case you did not already, I really recommend you to grab their Shrike. Richard is making some new nice repaints. If you want, I have checklists to integrate into the GTN.

Unlike Hawker, Phenom 300 and the like, F406 and Shrike are worth every penny!

Gregg,

in case you did not already, I really recommend you to grab their Shrike. Richard is making some new nice repaints. If you want, I have checklists to integrate into the GTN.

Unlike Hawker, Phenom 300 and the like, F406 and Shrike are worth every penny!

Thanks  :wink: more at some point - finding the time is the hard part 

Rich Sennett

Carenado is still in business because many simmers are not looking for system depth, but just a beautiful flying shell, why spending time and simulate as a real pilot of the real plane, when you can just hop in Ctrl+E take-off, land, next sexy shell. Heck, as I said many times before, if they sell these shells for 20 bucks, I will join the crowd for the fun, but close to 40 and sometime close to 50 bucks for a shell? Gimme a break. Hat off to Bert and the legion of modders. Even with mods available, I always ask myself why bother, as if I have unlimited time to buy, install then mod and most importantly of all willing to ignore the flaws that are in your face. Sorry for the rant, but after loosing hundred of bucks for sub-par products I have had enough.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

With the MilViz 350i nearing completion, this can only be a joke.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

After the C90 - I'm out on this one and all in on Milviz

I honestly think Carenado should stick to simpler GA planes.  They don't seem interested in modeling complex avionics and systems and thus simpler GA planes would be a better fit.