Sign in to follow this  
mrfuni

Air Scheffel Boeing 737-800 (Full Package)

Earl,I downloaded your file last night after reading all the great comments on it on here.All I can say is WOW!!This is the best freeware I have seen in a long time. You efforts on the effects are as good as the panel, overhead and throttle. It has superb sounds and I ain't stopped flying it yet.Thank you, you made an 'ole' man very happy.Dave T. .........On the lovely warm Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi Dave,Whoa there my friend! Thanks for the thought but this is Arjan Scheffel's file. I just brought to attention the fact that a lot of people had downloaded it and there were no comments in the forums here at Avsim. I just thought it was a really nice piece of work and wanted to say thanks for a job well done. As of today there are 3663 people who have downloaded it. I don't understand why there aren't more comments on such a great plane package!Oh well, enjoy!Earl

>Tony,>Thanks for the reply! I was beginning to think I was in a>different time warp or something! :-hmmm 3355 people>downloaded this plane with no mention of it in the forums!>Wow! No wonder free ware designers are either quitting or>going pay ware. I think we owe at least a "thank you" to folks>who obviously spent so much time on a plane package.I've uploaded a few things over the years, and my total downloads are over 15,000. However, I've only received FIVE emails saying "thank you" .....Thanks for the heads up about this package :-D

Hey man,Thanks for all your hard work to make simin' more enjoyable. Would you please give us your name and/or the uploads you've done? I'd like to see if I'm one of the guilty ones who didn't say thanks. By the way, I rarely send an email, I usually post my thank you in the Avsim forum. Having said that, I did send an email to Arjan and got a very nice reply. I'm hoping he got lots of emails since he didn't get very many posts. I want him to get energized to make more plane packages like this one! :-) I'd like to have a great 747 package like this one. the moving map in the passenger cabin of this 737-800 makes me think of my trip to Hong Kong in August of this year. Long grueling flight but great!Anyway, thanks agina for all your efforts MD83 and all you other guys who go thankless! :-cool Earl

Guest wildfire563

I could not find the plane in the library. Is this the same plane that is on Flightsim.com as Air Scheffel model by Erik Cantu, package by Arjan Scheffel.Would other Kittyhawk paints work on this model?Is this a redo of the Kittyhawk model, and, if so, what's the difference from the base Kittyhawk model?Thanks,Thomas

Hi Thomas,The Scheffel plane is a repaint of Kittyhawk and has been enhanced to include some very amazing features. If can still find it, read all the features it has. I think you 'll want it.Best regards,Earl

Guest wildfire563

So is this the AS_B738 file? The manual is dated 10/14/2005?