Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Hardware Config Help Needed

I have been reading about steps needed to get my hardware working in P3D. I have a Jetmax 737TQ, PFC Yoke and rudder pedals. Wanting to set it all up from within fsuipc and from what I read it says to delete all the assignments/axis's for those from within P3D controls menu. So I go into that menu and see the 3 aforementioned hardware pieces and a mouse look and mouse yoke. That's it. I see no keyboard in the drop down menu even though my wireless keyboard works just fine with the various keyboard shortcuts. So I delete all the assignments and axis's as instructed. I noticed that when I delete an assignment for one, it deletes it from all the hardware, not just that one whereas with axis's, I must go into each one to delete. So I finish with the deletions and because like I said, if I delete the assignments from one hardware device, it is deleting them all no matter I have just that one selected from the drop down menu I see no assignments for anything including the two mouse on the drop down menu. Now my keyboard no longer works with any shortcuts? I go in to restore the default assignments in say the "mouse look" but it restores to them to all the hardware at once. Is there not a separate way to just select the keyboard and add assignments to that? How am I too route all my stuff through fsuipc? Should I just deselect "enable controllers" in the top left of that UI and not worry about the assignments being deleted?  I know with FSX it was not this way. Thank you

Eric 

I have been reading about steps needed to get my hardware working in P3D. I have a Jetmax 737TQ, PFC Yoke and rudder pedals. Wanting to set it all up from within fsuipc and from what I read it says to delete all the assignments/axis's for those from within P3D controls menu. So I go into that menu and see the 3 aforementioned hardware pieces and a mouse look and mouse yoke. That's it. I see no keyboard in the drop down menu even though my wireless keyboard works just fine with the various keyboard shortcuts. So I delete all the assignments and axis's as instructed. I noticed that when I delete an assignment for one, it deletes it from all the hardware, not just that one whereas with axis's, I must go into each one to delete. So I finish with the deletions and because like I said, if I delete the assignments from one hardware device, it is deleting them all no matter I have just that one selected from the drop down menu I see no assignments for anything including the two mouse on the drop down menu. Now my keyboard no longer works with any shortcuts? I go in to restore the default assignments in say the "mouse look" but it restores to them to all the hardware at once. Is there not a separate way to just select the keyboard and add assignments to that? How am I too route all my stuff through fsuipc? Should I just deselect "enable controllers" in the top left of that UI and not worry about the assignments being deleted?  I know with FSX it was not this way. Thank you

Click on 'Axes' then 'controller types', click on one of your devices and then scroll down and delete any entries. repeat for other devices. when finished don't forget to export. yes you can untick the 'enable controllers'

bob