Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

p3d v3.2 installer?

Is there an installer for p3d v3.2?

Thanks.

If not doesnt matter set path to your P3D folder and it works same for all the others that dont have an official 3.2 installer - do it all the time - I'm not waiting till they get around to it 

Rich Sennett

I set it to p3d v2 and then chose my p3d 32 folder and it didn't work. it didn't install.

You have Estonia migration tool - maybe thats why it worked for me - your call tool is awesome dont care what anyone says never had a problem with it 

Rich Sennett

Yeah...no... I have the same problem but will not pay for a tool to migrate what should be done naturally when the lazy developer decides to put out proper installers...

It worked with the Estonia Migration tool, however, I have again the problem that the avionics are constantly off, so no radios and no GPS, middle MFD can not be activated using the "ENT" button. I had this problem already in FSX but I can not remember how I solved it. Any hints?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

BTW: while in FSX the trick with Shift + M worked, this results in nothing within P3D, also not when selecting a keycombo for turning on and off avionics seperately. Come on guys, it is hardly possible that I am the only one with this issue...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Does not work either, as I wrote... Only thing that works: use the Shift + 6 Panel and put the plane directly into "Ready for taxi" state, but that is not the way to go...

Greetings, Chris