Sign in to follow this  
hrings

Moving PMDG to another <harddisk

I begin to have little Space on my c: harddisk. I have goo Space on D:. Is it possible to relocate the PMDG 737 without destroying the  the set up, or set it up again without bying it once moore.

Full names in the PMDG forums please, see the pinned forum rules.

I suspect you are going to have to set up your configurations, unless you are savy to the various simulator state, aircraft ini and panel state files.  You definitely do not need to buy it again.

Dan Downs KCRP

I don't think so. You will have to uninstall the product, and then install it again in your D drive. This may mean uninstalling your simulator (!!!be sure you know how to do this, you may face licensing issues depending on what you're using!!!) and install it there as well. The PMDG product has to be installed in the same folder as your simulator for it to work properly. Whatever configurations you have set up may have to be reconfigured, unless you understand the programming of the simulator itself.

I begin to have little Space on my c: harddisk. I have goo Space on D:. Is it possible to relocate the PMDG 737 without destroying the  the set up, or set it up again without bying it once moore.

You should move your entire FSX install through a full uninstall / reinstall. Those around here will know that I don't recommend that lightly.

Kyle Rodgers