Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Operations Center

My OC does not seem to be working correctly in FSX-SE. I have submitted a Support Ticket but have not heard anything back.

The B7772-3 and NGX736-9 all work okay in the sim. I just cannot add any repaints. OC tells me it is Updated but both aircraft only give me an option to Buy.

Would de-activating the Licence and re-installing help? Or any other way to get the OC working as it did previously in P3D v2.5?

Any advice gladly welcome, thanks.

Any advice gladly welcome, thanks.

I would not reinstall. If your Operations Center is not operating correctly you would stand the chance of losing all of your liveries for the NGX and the T7. Plus reinstalls can create more problems than they solve. I would wait to hear a reply from support.

I would not reinstall. If your Operations Center is not operating correctly you would stand the chance of losing all of your liveries for the NGX and the T7. Plus reinstalls can create more problems than they solve. I would wait to hear a reply from support.

Thanks for that advice. I pretty much had a hunch along your lines of suggestions. As I have number of various repaints across all versions of B772-3 and NGX736-9, I most certainly do not fancy all that re-installs hassles, so I reckon I'll await response from PMDG Support.

How long does it normally take for a Support Ticket to be answered to? Not yet received any kind of response.

How long does it normally take for a Support Ticket to be answered to? Not yet received any kind of response.

It's the weekend plus Memorial Day. I would imagine support staffing is pretty thin this weekend. Any response before Tuesday morning and you are a lucky guy. I am glad you asked that question. It reminded me it's a long weekend. I just sent a ticket in two hours ago and was looking for a response tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday for my ticket. Your will be a lot sooner.

I don't see any tickets with your name on it. How did you submit said ticket?

Kyle Rodgers

Memorial Day

Thank heavens, you reminded me.My elder sis in Vegas will shoot me for not wishing her HMD.

I don't see any tickets with your name on it. How did you submit said ticket?

Thanks, Kyle. Sent through my account online via the Support Page. Given a Ticket Number too:25A-1EDB0203-0407

Also took a screenshot of the Support Ticket submitted, if it's any helpful.

Happy Memorial Day to both, btw.                     

Thanks, Kyle. Sent through my account online via the Support Page. Given a Ticket Number too:25A-1EDB0203-0407

Thanks - looks like it got forwarded around to another member on the team. I took it and responded there.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks - looks like it got forwarded around to another member on the team. I took it and responded there.

By there, I take it you mean the Support Page on my account? If so, will head there right now. Thanks.

EDIT: Found your reply. Am responding with 3 images.