Sign in to follow this  
JumboJet

How to help PMDG ?

Hello, a member of my family beng an airline pilot on 747-400 for Air France he sent an email to : information@precisionmanuals.com to participate in your BETA to help you, but I'm not sure it's how we should proceed!
thank you in advance

• Upvote 2

Ah ok it's possible but it's a shame to ignore people motivated to help free with passion.

Ah ok it's possible but it's a shame to ignore people motivated to help free with passion.

go apply to a regoinal airline. They will glady let you work for them for free!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I think when it comes to beta testing PMDG know what they are doing.

David Porrett

Guys, a little harsh in tone, don't you think? The OP was simply asking an innocent question. No need for the snark.

Bill

KPHL

• Upvote 11

go apply to a regoinal airline. They will glady let you work for them for free!

Except that this is a pilot with 12 years and 7000 hours on the plane -________-

PMDG do occasionally ask for beta testers if they have the relevant experience that can bring value to the table.You will hear from them should they wish you to participate.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hello, a member of my family beng an airline pilot on 747-400 for Air France he sent an email to : information@precisionmanuals.com to participate in your BETA to help you, but I'm not sure it's how we should proceed!
thank you in advance

You can try filing a ticket using their support system.  They might see it sooner.  I believe you have to be a customer to use it.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

I could be mistaken, however, I think Robert Randazzo was at one time certified to fly the 747-400.

Maybe PS1....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

he sent an email to :
PMDG does not use email. I don't believe there will be a response to the email.  You need to submit whatever you want to submit on a support ticket.

JumboJet-

RSR is indeed typed on the -400.  As far as Beta Testing, the last I had heard, the Tech and Beta teams were full.  PMDG usually has no dearth of applicants, most with considerable time in type, so I wouldn't feel too badly.  If they are looking for something specific, they will reach out.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper