Sign in to follow this  
tinhead59

Control Setup problems

Hi again

I have been using fsuipc4 to set up my controls in FSX but nothing seems to work properly. Its just like I have done nothing. Can anyone give me some pointers please?

Thanks in advance..................................John

1. What controls are you using?

2. Make sure you clear the control from the FSX controller assignment or uncheck the Enable Controllers in FSX control settings.

3. Do you have the paid FSUIPC?

4. Have you found the controls axis and button assignment pages in the FSUIPC AddOn menu?

Let me know and I can help, I use FSUIPC4 extensively for FSX profiles.

Bruce

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Hello Bruce

Thanks for your reply. I am using Saitek yoke and peddles plus two sets of three levers plus a VR insight Switch panel, I use the 15 buttons  on the left hand side also I have and use the efis/mcp/com panel from VRinsight.  I do use fsuipc4 and its a paid for copy.  I never use tryouts there is enough info about most apps and addon's that I always go that route,

Hope this what you need but if you need more I will do my best to supply it.   I am not new at all to flight simming but up until now it was FS9, but I want more so I am going to use FSX..  Catch you later Bruce........John

John - That's great.  I have Saitek Pro Flight yoke, throttle and rudders.  What is the current status?  I assume you have assigned the axes in FSUIPC but it's not working the way you expect.  Because I use aircraft specific profiles and assign all my views, controls and buttons in FSUIPC, I completely delete any FSX settings control assignments and uncheck "Enable Controllers" in FSX settings to avoid conflicts.  Then I assign all axes in FSUIPC as "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration", then I use FSUIPC Joystick Calibration for each assigned axis.

So, how far have gotten so far, and what problems are you running into? 

Bruce

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

Hi again Bruce

I am all straightened out now and all controls  are working as they should.  The hole thing was my fault for not thinking about what I was doing enough, to put it into a nut shell.

I thank you very much for your support you made me think! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Have great week.............John

Glad it's all worked out.