Sign in to follow this  
mmcwill1

Shout Out to Eaglesoft

Wow, I just updated to the new version of Citation X 2.0 and what a difference!  Load times are dramatically better, full Navigraph support, not a stutter to be found.  Well done Eaglesoft!

Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%20X%205_2

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

Appreciate the shout Mike. Glad to see she's smooth for you.. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

The best FSX/P3D Bizjet :Love: ! I hope there will be a V3

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

I couldn't agree more.

I'm loving the Citation X. It took me a while to get it up and running, but Ed from the Eaglesoft support department was an absolute gent in helping me out. Out of all my payware aircraft this is the one that runs smoother than any other. I can get a steady 40 FPS in this bird while my Aerosoft A32X and PMDG 777 struggle to get 20 FPS.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

The best FSX/P3D Bizjet :Love: ! I hope there will be a V3

It's a WIP project at the moment to follow the current workload to RTM. CX Extreme 3.0 is in 3D Studio max at the moment for a modeling revamp to go along with 4K texture sheets and remodeled VC. The REX Weather Radar will be implimented as well.

The new project will be more expensive than CX2.0 but with a discount for current CX2.0 Owners. :wink:

I couldn't agree more.

I'm loving the Citation X. It took me a while to get it up and running, but Ed from the Eaglesoft support department was an absolute gent in helping me out. Out of all my payware aircraft this is the one that runs smoother than any other. I can get a steady 40 FPS in this bird while my Aerosoft A32X and PMDG 777 struggle to get 20 FPS.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

That is an awesome news Ron! I love this bird and I've the WX RDR! A future" must have " for me :wink:

Keep up the excellence at Eaglesoft

Cheers

Pat

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

Our thanks again to Pat, Neal, and Mike. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Well, at least I know someone at ES is alive.  I've had a support request posted since 7 May.  Uninstalled the AC and will avoid the aggravation in future.  Used to be a favorite little plane.

Well, at least I know someone at ES is alive.  I've had a support request posted since 7 May.  Uninstalled the AC and will avoid the aggravation in future.  Used to be a favorite little plane.

We know nothing of which you speak. PM me here with the ES forum registration info you used.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

url to the ES Support Forum PMed to ES.

Actually wasn't being especially snarky.  After a month of no response, I was wondering if ES had closed or someone had died.  Had almost purchased the Citation X Extreme v2 in May, but chose not to invest in something with no support.

Best wishes

Thanks, it happens that we sometrimes don't receive communications but we always respond when we do receive communication. :wink:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

well, the request has been sitting in your support forum for a month, so I think it can be said to have been received, Regardless, optimistically hoping for the best.  Quite interested in at least one of the your bizjets, but hesitant.

Correct. Reposting here won't speed things along. The answer will be in our forums or via support email.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Topic locked.  This is close to violating our advertising policy.  I have no problems with providing updates to products or the release of a product but there is nothing in this topic that is FSX/FSX-SE related.  Just advertising which violates our Terms of Service.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10