Baku 2017

Finally home.  :p0503:

fsscr054_zpsn3lsc3bz.jpg

fsscr061_zpsruc6vv8j.jpg

Wow, spectacular night lighting!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Ed.

The AI does indeed arrive

vWMXWL.jpg

... and at both runways. This feller could not decide the first time, and went round.

UzvmPM.jpg

But he eventually picked 35 and went in

ZQHqzp.jpg

and parked appropriately

tqQi5G.jpg

I am fiddling with the hold short at the turnoff of 34, as the AI overshoot and stop past the turn.

Me? I was loading up the B748F with a consignment of fruit to Cyprus:

7WWUHs.jpg

Addendum:

I have to say, with approaching 100GB of custom scenery in the sim, I am more picky about the kind of airport I install these days.

So I came back to this one... a bit of architectural value doesn't hurt, and I do find this a most attractive layout:

3HlDDT.jpg

Great screenshots and airport indeed!

I'd move your IL-76's around to the other (cargo) side of the airport.

I was a bit surprised how many turned up! Maybe a few might be passenger-palletised? :) Perhaps if I find a few more civilian AI... there aren't that many. 

Great screenshots and airport indeed!

Thanks Sascha, for some reason the surrounding PR isn't as garish as I remember it first time round. I fiddled with the overall textures in the sim, perhaps the lighting is not as harsh. 

Perhaps if I find a few more civilian AI

Azerbaijan traffic is what you need. Unfortunately WOAI do not do the package so it may well be a manual install.

.....their new livery is very nice! :BigGrin:

manual install.

= nothing better to do for several hours while you painstakingly find the FP's and the base models and the repaints, and troubleshoot why they don't show up when they should ...  :Whistle:

WOAI spoiled us all rotten.

22 packages visiting ubbb :

(Click the link to go to the package page)

Aeroflot Russian Airlines

Air Astana

Air Baltic

Air Company Polet

Air France (Cargo)

Air Victory Georgia

Austrian Airlines

British Mediterranean Airways

British Midland

Cargolux Airlines International

China Southern Airlines

Click Airways

East Wing

Evergreen International Airlines

flyDubai

German Air Force

Lufthansa

Rusline

But! for a nice new livery...

I see nothing bad in searching for flightplans and liveries with leisure, compared with - let's say - dealing with two children who don't want to sleep for hours.

However: Thanks Ed for this incredible work! :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

WingZ, I don't know how up to date you like to keep your AI, but Evergreen, Polet, and British Mediterranean Airways are no longer around.

2006  :rolleyes:

Actually I didn't know Polet was history too... poor Baku, I see Azerbaijani exports are down to about 10% of what they were 2 years ago, maybe it's best we dwell in the past! 

Courtesy of WikiP, these are the visitors:

I see nothing bad

So who's going to be the first to put together an AI package and share it? :)

Cargo Cargolux Cargolux Italia Iran Air Cargo Silk Way Airlines   Pax Aegean Airlines Aeroflot Air Astana Air Cairo airBaltic ATA Airlines AZALJet[3]Azerbaijan Airlines Belavia China Southern Airlines flydubai Iraqi Airways Komiaviatrans Lufthansa Montenegro Airlines NordStar Qatar Airways S7 Airlines SCAT Turkish Airlines Ukraine International Airlines Ural Airlines UTair Aviation Uzbekistan Airways Wizz Air

I had a go at the Azerbaijan Airlines and UBBB is busy already. The aircraft departing Rwy 35 is the beautiful Azal 787-8 Dreamliner to Beijing. :wub:

fsscr110_zpsmmw9pl8m.jpg

Strange. In my case, more Il-76 park at the terminal than AZAL planes. Obviously, I have too much of them.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Strange. In my case, more Il-76 park at the terminal than AZAL planes. Obviously, I have too much of them.

In the afcad there are very few parking spots with assigned airline codes. What you should do is assign airline codes to the spots...especially for the commercial stuff. You can do this with the cargo as well. The IL-76's should be sent to cargo spots at the very least by atc_parking_types=RAMP, CARGO in the aircraft cfg but you can add airline codes to them as well. atc_parking_code=UAL //Three letter airline code

Here are pretty recent jepp charts for UBBB (all SIDs/Stars/Parking etc etc) You will see it is as are most european airports these day all RNAVed up!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6o62s1i8gu4tliw/UBBB_1316.pdf

I will also write the RNAV approaches. If you start writing airline codes to your present afcad you can still just import the approaches to your afcad from my file.

Ok, thanks Ed again for all your efforts!

I have corrected the afcad, now the cargo planes park where they are supposed to do. I used not only the empty spots at Apron C that DD may be once have saved for static planes, I also had to open some stands of Apron F for cargo planes, as I obviously have inserted too many Il-76s in my AI traffic.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

This afcad will give you crosswind runways, ILS,RNAV and VOR approaches plus ALL the STARs (transitions) and I think all the waypoints needed for departures.

Note: I went the whole hog with the stars so you can call them up on the default gps. (won't do that again lol)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b3yd0apummrzq4/UBBB2017ADEv2.zip

...and these are the charts: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6o62s1i8gu4tliw/UBBB_1316.pdf

fsscr114_zpsbnwa6p19.jpg

• Upvote 1

Excellent. Many thanks!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg