Sign in to follow this  
tonygoole

Speed brake

My speed brake keeps extending on its own accord.... it happens with all my aircraft.... i have fsuipc.... would could be causing it

I think in the p3d control settings one key / axis must be mapped to the speedbrakes (called "spoilers"), very likely if you have Saitek hardware.

I think in the p3d control settings one key / axis must be mapped to the speedbrakes (called "spoilers"), very likely if you have Saitek hardware.

Not sure which Saitek hardware you're referring to.  I have the Saitek TPM box, their multipanel, and their switch panel, and none of those claim ownership of my spoilers.  I just use the controls settings inside P3D to assign a yoke button to spoilers - works fine.

Maybe the spoiler axis needs to be reversed via fsuipc axis calibration

Dragos

I9-13900K/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC/ Aorus Master Z790/ Kingston 64GB@6000Mhz DDR 5/ 2TB nvme 0.2 Samsung 980 PRO/ Deepcool LS720

Its seem to be if i have the slightest of movement on the z axis (rudder) on my stick. I have deleted the z axis in p3d and its ok i think now

Maybe the spoiler axis needs to be reversed via fsuipc axis calibration

Um...another yes vote for FSUIPC...or maybe not.  I've never had any need for it.