Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

FSUIPC controlls will not work? (Rudder, Ailerons)

I need some help, I've noticed that neither the rudder nor the ailerons will function in FSIUPC, but they will if I turn them off, what am I doing wrong? They work fine for other aircraft.  I haven't flown this aircraft since the last update, is there something I have to do in the default panel loadout to get the rudder and ailerons to work?

Patrick Boynton

what am I doing wrong?

Assigning axes through FSUIPC.

Don't.

(For our aircraft, at least.)

Kyle Rodgers

Can you set up buttons without setting up axies? I've never been able to figure that part out.

Patrick Boynton

Can you set up buttons without setting up axies? I've never been able to figure that part out.

Patrick Boynton

Absolutely! Just go to the Buttons + Switches tab and assign the button.  The FSUIPC manual is a good source as is their forum if you need help with FSUIPC.

Dan Downs KCRP

Assigning axes through FSUIPC.

Don't.

(For our aircraft, at least.)

I have a PFC Yoke and rudder pedals, JetMax 737TQ along with a JetMax Tiller wheel. Every single axis is set through fsuipc and it all works superbly. This is in P3D v3.2 with both the NGX and 777. Rather easy way of doing it. I made sure all axis where deleted in the P3D controls menu and then deselected {unchecked} the tick box to use those controls in P3D as everything is routed through fsuipc.

Also make sure you select send direct to fsuipc within the fsuipc UI.

Eric 

I have a PFC Yoke and rudder pedals, JetMax 737TQ along with a JetMax Tiller wheel. Every single axis is set through fsuipc and it all works superbly. This is in P3D v3.2 with both the NGX and 777. Rather easy way of doing it. I made sure all axis where deleted in the P3D controls menu and then deselected {unchecked} the tick box to use those controls in P3D as everything is routed through fsuipc.

Also make sure you select send direct to fsuipc within the fsuipc UI.

If it works for you, then great, but if it doesn't, it's an issue with the set up of FSUIPC. It's a lot easier for us to say "just don't do it."

Kyle Rodgers