Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

FSX Scenery problem

Hi, 

I'm having this problem on several airports that I bought from Aerosoft & UK2000 & Alicante from Eiresim...

Something is wrong with these scenery it's like it's overlapping or something...

and my scenery is all moved up that I have payed for.

I use FSX can someone please help me out? 

Images URL's... 

http://postimg.org/image/8w4as9mnf/

http://postimg.org/image/97m7oek17/

http://postimg.org/image/5tmvalz3f/

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

You are missing the UK2000 Common Library from your 3rd shot. Might or might not be a possible cause. Have you asked UK2000's Forum?

You are missing the UK2000 Common Library from your 3rd shot. Might or might not be a possible cause. Have you asked UK2000's Forum?

Thanks for your reply but 'UK2000 Common Library' is in the list... 

As in the picture: 

http://postimg.org/image/4r1rhj0or/

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

I did not see that entry in your earlier images, hence suggested it might be missing.

Only thing I can suggest as a UK2000 scenery user, is to contact UK2000 directly. I have generally found their Support to be very helpful.

I did not see that entry in your earlier images, hence suggested it might be missing.

Only thing I can suggest as a UK2000 scenery user, is to contact UK2000 directly. I have generally found their Support to be very helpful.

Hey, 

It's not only UK2000, I went to my FSX a few minutes ago to look for what scenery it is the same and well yeah, It's also in:

Eiresim: Alicante, Spain

Aerosoft: Ibiza, Spain

Aerosoft: Barcelona, Spain

Aerosoft: Kos, Greece

Aerosoft: Ben Gurion, Israel & the others...

Mega Airport Prague is okay

Aerosoft Brussels X 2007 is also okay... 

Is there any solution?

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

Hey,

It's not only UK2000, I went to my FSX a few minutes ago to look for what scenery it is the same and well yeah, It's also in:

Eiresim: Alicante, Spain

Aerosoft: Ibiza, Spain

Aerosoft: Barcelona, Spain

Aerosoft: Kos, Greece

Aerosoft: Ben Gurion, Israel & the others...

Mega Airport Prague is okay

Aerosoft Brussels X 2007 is also okay...

Is there any solution?

Why do you have BenGurionX2 listed four times in your scenery library with 3 of them not active and 1 active. Surely that's not right and could be a cause of your problem.

Have you done any other fiddling with the rest of your scenery library besides what you showed so far?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Why do you have BenGurionX2 listed four times in your scenery library with 3 of them not active and 1 active. Surely that's not right and could be a cause of your problem.

Have you done any other fiddling with the rest of your scenery library besides what you showed so far?

Because I have installed it several times for trying to fix it I guess...

& no just overlapping scenery thats all and it frustrate me 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

Post a copy of your scenery.cfg, the working one, not the one in the root FSX folder, and a copy of your FSX.cfg.

Are you running MyTrafficX by any chance? Do you have any other AFCADS installed for the airports causing problems?

Lastly, is this DX9 or are you running the DXT10 preview?

Post a copy of your scenery.cfg, the working one, not the one in the root FSX folder, and a copy of your FSX.cfg.

Are you running MyTrafficX by any chance? Do you have any other AFCADS installed for the airports causing problems?

Lastly, is this DX9 or are you running the DXT10 preview?

Okay and where do I find my scenery.cfg & FSX.cfg? 

I have Traffic 360 and DXT10 preview is running, if this problem is staying I'm getting P3D, so sick of all FSX problems.

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

Okay and where do I find my scenery.cfg & FSX.cfg?

I have Traffic 360 and DXT10 preview is running, if this problem is staying I'm getting P3D, so sick of all FSX problems.

Don't worry about the scenery and FSX.cfg for now.

Those sceneries might not be natively DX10 compatible and can have issues when running in DX10 preview unless you have Steves DX10 fixer. Turn off the DX10 Preview and test and see if that fixes it.

Don't worry about the scenery and FSX.cfg for now.

Those sceneries might not be natively DX10 compatible and can have issues when running in DX10 preview unless you have Steves DX10 fixer. Turn off the DX10 Preview and test and see if that fixes it.

It's okay, I bought P3D and the issue is gone... 

But I posted a new post in the Prepar3d section about PFPX he can't write it somehow can you look to that post please?

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe