Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Air Hauler 2 Updated

Available for download now.

Who's going to try it first and report back to us all here?

I know zip about AirHauler.  Is it like FSEconomy?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I bought it. It seems that the early release version has several bugs that crash the ah2 client. I cant import any custom aircraft, and others in the forum write about crashes during flight, during fueling etc. Seems very unstable, and I regret buying it at this time. I suggest you wait a bit unless you really want to help out with testing.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I  just   upgraded  from my  previous  version   so   got the discount  and used  all my  points  from just flight,  did my  test flight  started  in the easy  mode  it loaded  the stock  737 changed  it  to pmdg 737  thought  it  would  crash  the client  but  no  it  accepted the change  of aircraft and  passed  the  check flight  with out  any issues.  Next  is  to test  the next stage .

Gregg don't  know about  fsEconomey  but ah2  is probably  abit  like it  I gather  is  that  you  start  from scratch  build  your  aircraft  and  airports  by  moving  passenegers and cargo  around  making  money  where  you can buy  airports  and  aircraft  to  build  your  business  up

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have the original, but has hoping the sequel would have an X-plane plugin as not sure if this one operates outside FSX like the original. 

Is AH2 Network Server-Client capable with WideFS? If it is possible to operate on a network system I hope it is not limited to the dreadful Simconnect. 

If it is possible to operate on a network system I hope it is not limited to the dreadful Simconnect

To my understanding, it uses Simconnect exclusively, which is also why there won't be an Xplane version....

Matt King

Excited about this, been a long wait ha

Will pick up a copy this afternoon.

I bought it. It seems that the early release version has several bugs that crash the ah2 client. I cant import any custom aircraft, and others in the forum write about crashes during flight, during fueling etc. Seems very unstable, and I regret buying it at this time. I suggest you wait a bit unless you really want to help out with testing.

I bought it also, and agree fully. I do not recommend buying it currently.

It has many issues I've run into so far.

I bought it also, and agree fully. I do not recommend buying it currently.

It has many issues I've run into so far.

Disappointing to hear this, was hoping it was in better shape with such a long development cycle.

Will probably still get a copy and hope for the best or provide feedback as needed to developer.

Hi All,

AH2 is currently in Early Access, it's not a finished product just yet.

The alpha/beta testers did a fantastic job, but nothing beats deploying to a large user base with diverse add-on aircraft, various sim versions and windows versions to really shake the bugs out!

That being said, yesterday was quite a bumpy day, but I've patched out most of the irritating little issues and it should be far more stable going forward.

If you're looking for a finished product, please wait until the full release.  If you're interested to see where it's going, and want to help shape it as it evolves (I'm on the dedicated EA forums and happy to discuss ideas etc), then by all means pick it up.

Cheers,

Slopey

AirHauler Developer.

• Upvote 3

>want to help shape it as it evolves (I'm on the dedicated EA forums and happy to discuss ideas etc)

How do we participate in the forums?

Clicking on the AH2 game forums icon takes me to a login web page. But I see no way to register and my JF login does not work.

Also I see no 'About' area in AH2 to know what version # I'm currently running.

In the top right of the EA forums page there should be a "Login" button.

Use the email address you used to purchase AH2 as your username, and your JFF order number as your password.  Remember to change your forum handle in your profile (click the circle in the far right, then Edit Profile) to something nicer than your order number :)

In the latest update available from JF (0.9.0.5) the version number is shown in the bottom right of the AH2 window.

Cool, thanks for the update Slopey, will pick a copy up this afternoon.

Been excited about this for years ha, will be running in P3Dv3.2

I've been playing it for a couple of hours on both P3D V3 and the Steam version of FSX. It hasn't crashed at all. It has added a couple of interesting ways of carrying passengers, which I haven't tried yet, and the rewards for cargo jobs seem higher and greater in number than the old version.The interface took a bit of getting used to find where everything is.There are still lots of things to come and it's not complete.

Slopey is on the ball with fixes. The game informs you whether a patch is available.

All in all I'm very pleased with my purchase. 

Eagles may soar, but alley cats don't get sucked into jet engines.