Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Air Hauler 2 Updated

Guest Mik75

I bought the EA Version, set up a new company, got my type rating for the Carenado B58, and wanted to do a first cargo flight. In mid flight, the radar stopped working, and the flight didn´t record anymore.

After restarting AH2, I got an error message, and the message just reappears upon selecting most of the functions within AH2.

What went wrong?

Btw, I can´t login on the EA Forum (with email and JF order number).

Here is a screenshot of the error message:

d9d393k371akek3rh.jpg

Mik - if you get that again, can you click the "Details" and let me know the text of the error up to the "Loaded Assemblies" line?

If you contact JF support, they'll get you access to the EA forums asap :)

Guest Mik75

Mik - if you get that again, can you click the "Details" and let me know the text of the error up to the "Loaded Assemblies" line?

If you contact JF support, they'll get you access to the EA forums asap :)

Since today a new version got released, I just reinstalled everything from the scratch.

So far, I have finished 3 flights, and everything went well!

Got a copy up and running, started a new company instead of any importing.  So far so good.  Have only flown two flights, but working well.

Will report back with any issues and further thoughts once I have some time to play.

Looks very nice.  Too bad it's not available for X-Plane.  Will have to stick with FSE for the time being, I guess.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Hope everyone who's purchased the Early Access version is getting something from it.  Plenty of positive feedback so far and do by all means contribute via the dedicated forum for the product. The good and the bad messages are welcome, everything will help build to an even better experience when we reach final release.

As someone has already stated the product informs you when there is an update available and we do also plan on sending regular emails out to inform all purchasers of the latest in terms of updates. Slopey did an immense job over the weekend after launch, able to supply two updates, contributing and answering queries on the forum and even joining in during a live Twitch broadcast on Youtube on Sunday evening.  I do hope he's still in the good books at home :)

• Upvote 1

Can i install this onto my 2 computers or do i need to buy 2 copies?

Both as long as you're not sharing it with someone else that's fine.

I have purchased a few addons over the years, and some bad, some really good. I have to say that Airhauler2 is fantastic, and look forward to the final release.  I have aircraft in my sim I thought I would never use, until now.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Both as long as you're not sharing it with someone else that's fine.

Thank you replying, that's perfect! Just purchased :smile: , I  have been looking forward to this for ages.

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Initially I didn't give AH2 a very good mark. My first impression was almost that of being tricked into bying it. I have been in several early access programs, but none that showered me with so many bugs right off the bat. My previous post on the matter of AH2 was a warning against buying it unless you are particularly fond of testing new stuff out that still has plenty of (game breaking) bugs. However, Slopey has done a tremendous job fixing the client, and there are almost daily updates. I think he hardly sleeps, and I don't think his family sees much of him.

So after having tried it out for a week, what do I think now?

I love it! Most of the content works reasonably well, and AH2 provides direction and a fun business aspect to the sim that only could be found in it's previous iteration - AH1. It's clear to see that AH2 will be so much more than what AH ever was; although the VA part of the client isn't implemented yet, it will bring the AH franchise to a whole new level! It's easy to forgive Slopey for the initial bugs now that it's so clear to me how hard he actually works, and day by day more and more functions are being brought online and refined.

If you were really looking forward to AH2, and you know you will buy it eventually, I can not really see a reason why you shouldn't pick it up right now.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

My only issue is that it keeps saying there is a new version to be updated :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I´m having trouble with AH2. Every time i load it i´m having the error message: "File opened that is not a database file. File is encrypted or is not a database file"

2821512a-23d2-4e68-b2a5-0ef6f5858aae.jpg

After that, the only options that AH2 gives to me is to open a new company from zero. Even with the db file with my company in the correct folder. Detail: if a create a company and fly without closing AH2, it works perfectly. The error just appears if i close AH2 and try to open it again.

That message is about the sqlite db file used by ah2. Site stack overflow says the problem is related in handling permission credentials in the db file:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16030601/sqlite-unable-to-open-database-file-is-encrypted-or-is-not-a-database-c

What is strange is that apparently i´m the one geting this message. Tried to reinstall it a dozen times already in different locations (Outside C:\Program Files (x86))

I opened a tread in AH2 forum if someone wants to colaborate: (The error screen is there)

https://ea.justflight.com/topic/1046/issue-file-opened-that-is-not-a-database-file-file-is-encrypted-or-is-not-a-database-file-ver-0-9-0-18

Running Ver. 0.9.0.18 of AH2.

Any hints? Thanks in advance.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

After that, the only options that AH2 gives to me is to open a new company from zero. Even with the db file with my company in the correct folder. Detail: if a create a company and fly without closing AH2, it works perfectly. The error just appears if i close AH2 and try to open it again.

had  a similar  issue  as  you  got,  what solved  it  for  me  is  that  when I had  looked  in my company  folder there  was  a strange   company  name   there  which  I  didn't  reconize  had  a  db . journal at the  end  of  my  company name  so I  deleted   this  company  first  I made  a copy  of  my folder of  course  so  if  I was  wrong  I could  revert  back again.  started  ah2  with no issues.    

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thanks Peter. Looking at the the company folder what i see is a file "FNCAir085612.db" witch is the name of my company plus some numbers. I think it´s correct.

By the way, AH2 is opening ok. what is not opening is my company. If i create a new company AH2 works ok. But i can´t use my original company.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics