Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Air Hauler 2 Updated

i think the randomness of ah2's selection is really part of the philosophy behind it's gameplay..

Thanks for the info.

I do appreciate the randomness but to a certain extend  :wink:  
It would be nice to be able to tick off airports which are included in the random selection.
I guess I'll wait and see how the development evolves.

• Upvote 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I will add, at least based on my understanding of the UI, that you can set up timetables for passenger flights between specific destinations, and you can also fly ad-hoc passenger flights from any airport to any airport. I think this plus the cargo runs offers a nice balance between variety and being able to fly regular routes to your preferred airports.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but that's my understanding.

I will add, at least based on my understanding of the UI, that you can set up timetables for passenger flights between specific destinations, and you can also fly ad-hoc passenger flights from any airport to any airport. I think this plus the cargo runs offers a nice balance between variety and being able to fly regular routes to your preferred airports.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but that's my understanding.

I tried to add a passenger route and it just sits there saying its pending.

Frustrating.

Jason

Frustrating.

Jason

hi, you should report bugs when you get a chance to the early access forum, the dev is very responsive.

i believe the pending route just means that it is waiting for you to fly it or to assign ai to fly it? i haven't messed with the passenger stuff very much mostly just cargo so far. there is also a delay if you assign a cargo flight to ai, while they load up and fuel the plane or whatever, it can take 30+ minutes. it is not really intended as something to watch i don't think?? i mainly set those up when i know i won't be doing any runs myself for a few days and when i come back there's a bunch of extra money :)

cheers!

-andy crosby

• Upvote 1

As Andy has explained make sure you assign to a1 etc, could  be  due  to the times  they assigned  to take off   etc, when not  flying  ah2  I just assign  jobs  to a1  and  just exit , and  come  back next day  to check  if  they have  completed  the jobs  or  not

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Frustrating.

Jason

That's because pax flights never fly on the same day they're scheduled - so if you created the flight on a Monday, to fly on Monday, it'll fly next Monday - unless you fly it yourself.

Pop along to the EA forums (ea.justflight.com) if you need some help, and check out the Quickstart guide also which is very bare bones granted, but explains the basics of pax flights.

• Upvote 1

And how about when you have problems with AH2, try to log onto their offical forums (with order number as password as instructed) the forums says that your user name does not exist. And when you try to contact them to inform about the problem: 

Our apologies, an error has occurred while processing your request.

Please contact our technical support using the following identifier: 

C'mon Just Flight... Since Friday trying to join the forums!!! 

Thanks for the info.

I do appreciate the randomness but to a certain extend    

It would be nice to be able to tick off airports which are included in the random selection

...this is my wet dream of AirHauler 2 :-)

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

And how about when you have problems with AH2, try to log onto their offical forums (with order number as password as instructed) the forums says that your user name does not exist. And when you try to contact them to inform about the problem:

I contacted them via e-mail and it took about a week to have my access issue resolved.

Matthew Maclauchlan

You should receive a response within two working days. unless our support team are especially busy or there is a system issue. I'm no longer in the support team but based on the error message above, it looks like there was some website/forum downtime. Everything should be working again now though.

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

Hi all! Anyone know if there has been any significant advancements since this last post?

Mario Di Lauro

6 minutes ago, Anders Gron said:

Nice program

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ok then! I was hoping for just a tiny bit more info😁

Mario Di Lauro

5 hours ago, tamsini said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ok then! I was hoping for just a tiny bit more info😁

Haha! Well, I've heard of it... but never tried it... 
Did I say anything wrong...? :smile:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471