Sign in to follow this  
FDX706

PMDG 777 Strange events

Hello,

I'm having some wierd issues with the 777. After about 45 mins in flight, I loose LNAV/VNAV or flight surface control with or without the autopilot engaged. I've tried disabling the autopilot then re-engaging... re-engaging the AP with a FLY direct with  nothing happening. I've even disconnected the autopilot and tries manually flying but the flight control become unresponsive. I've duplicated it 4 times tonight without a fix. I've tried un-installing/re-installing with no success. I recently updated to the ASN SP5 beta. I'll try uninstalling after de-activateding the license and re-install and re-register and see what happens. Any help with be appreciated.

ROMAN78

I'll try uninstalling after de-activateding the license and re-install and re-register and see what happens.

Full names are required in the forum - first and last.

De-activation and re-activation is a giant waste of time. Leave this step out of troubleshooting entirely. If you do it enough, the system will lock you out as it appears suspicious.

Submit a ticket at the link in my signature, below:

Kyle Rodgers

Hello,

I have similar problem... sometimes (not always) LNAV mode is going off. I don't press any other AP mode. Unfortunatelly I don't see any relations to other actions in cockpit.

Fortunatelly, to "repair" it, I have to simply press LNAV again.

I have FSX: Steam Edition and Windows 10 and of course the latest SP for 777.

Lucas

Fortunatelly, to "repair" it, I have to simply press LNAV again.

Sounds like a weather issue or hardware spike.

Kyle Rodgers