Sign in to follow this  
ahsanshahbaz

Gulf Jet VA Looking for Staff Members

Hello Flight Simmers,

I am launching a virtual airline (focusing on corporate airline operations and charters) and it is work in progress and I was hoping if anyone is willing to help me out I am basically looking for Staff Members who will help me test the website. Someone who is good with Photoshop would be a plus.

I have a really busy work routine and launching this airline has been my dream, so I was hoping if anyone is willing to help me out in this initial phase. I have a very autonomous kind of airline structure planned and i don't want this airline to be alive as long as owner i.e. me is alive I will stay the owner of this airline despite being the first CEO I will transfer control to other staff members if I am getting busy with my work. I will keep on paying for the hosting and domain even if I am flying only once a weak due to busy work routine.

For those who are interested in joining the team can either reply in this topic or send me an email to personal email address below:

ahsanshahbaz@hotmail.com

You can also have a look at the airline's website (We are using VAM):

http://www.gulfjet.org

Note: This is not an airline launch press release so pilots looking to join this airline will have to wait I just gave the website link to give a general idea to potential staff members who might be interested. Kindly do not register.