Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

Tower 3D from FEELTHERE released

Tail strike on the purple-finned 2-holer (777??) at about 25 seconds!

Looks like an interesting ATC sim.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Excellent.

Now tell me, will this free up some FT resource to work on an update to the ERJ 135/145, with a new VC and P3D compatibility?

Please oh please oh PLEEEEEASE???????

Wishing them luck with this release. 

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

I'll be interested to see how this is, though i'll likely wait for the pro version (I think that's what they're calling it) to get voice recognition

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Is there any way now or any plans in the future to use/add real world schedules/liveries?

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

yes 'real traffic' is in the works, in addition there will be add-on airports (KJFK will be the first airport add-on).

amazing news :Party:  :hi:

Interesting, I have always been interested in a good Tower simulator.  Once real-world liveries/flights are implemented I think I will bite.  On another note, that video above is terribly jarring and completely unwatchable.....not sure why people produce seizure-inducing videos like that.  Look forward to seeing a more watchable demo...

• Upvote 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Excellent.

Now tell me, will this free up some FT resource to work on an update to the ERJ 135/145, with a new VC and P3D compatibility?

Please oh please oh PLEEEEEASE???????

Wishing them luck with this release.

Ditto !!!

:)

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7