Sign in to follow this  
SimplyBACON

Release

A third of the world is already into thursday. THAT'S BIG SHOP DAY.

What do you expect? That's the nature of timezones, you have to go by US time because that's where PMDG is located.

Everyone - friendly reminder:

We're headquartered just outside of Washington DC, so our general frame of reference is EDT (or EST, depending on that time of year). 

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Everyone - friendly reminder:

We're headquartered just outside of Washington DC, so our general frame of reference is EDT (or EST, depending on that time of year). 

Thanks Kyle, why is this so hard to understand?

I am in Florida so we have more than 2 hours left in the business day so keeping fingers crossed. 

jeffg

Hm, maybe it was my browser cache then, but when I checked ~1hr ago I only got FSX and P3D in the Products drop down menu...

ACH1506.jpg

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.” — Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time

PMDG posted a shot of the DC-6 on Facebook saying 'We're taxiing into position with the PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster for X-Plane!'  :smile: 

PMDG posted a shot of the DC-6 on Facebook saying 'We're taxiing into position with the PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster for X-Plane!'  :smile: 

I can taste it...

Let's hope for no rejected takeoff :)