Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Prepar3D V3.3.3 Released

Any idea what changed?  First look on their site, didn't see a list.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks Popppet, you'r a good girl.  :smile:

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

9.8 gigs. Oh my. I guess I will go have lunch then paint the house. 

No hints anywhere about the content? There must have been some chatter on their forum wouldn't you think?

Bob

For those who will be doing a complete uninstall, please delete the following folders after the uninstall:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 (or the modified install location)
  • %PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
  • %LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
  • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
  • %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Prepar3D v3 Files

Bob

Hi,

The Professional Plus has multi-channel. SWEET, wonder if we need more than one license to run seven computers.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

You would think that they would have the ready. Cart b4 the horse.

Could someone be so kind as to remind me (point to a pinned post perhaps) what the process will be if you only want to update the Client App?

Just uninstall through Windows Program/App manager and then reinstall Client only?

Could someone be so kind as to remind me (point to a pinned post perhaps) what the process will be if you only want to update the Client App?

Just uninstall through Windows Program/App manager and then reinstall Client only?

http://www.avsim.com/topic/484945-how-do-i-update-prepar3d-v3-using-the-new-installers/

• Upvote 2

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

SWEET, wonder if we need more than one license to run seven computers.

My understanding is that you DO NOT need more licences, but you will need Pro Plus version.

Key new items are:

1.  Multi-Channel support (for those of us using multiple monitors and PCs this will be a huge benefit to performance) - Pro Plus only.

2.  New Add-On process, for 3rd party that embrace this new Add-On process it will make it much easier to enable/disable add-ons (no more manual editing of DLL.XML, EXE.XML, etc.)

3.  Fixed several bugs, texture flickering issues, etc. 

4.  Optimized cloud performance "a little"

5.  A lot more work done on Sim Director

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: as usual, best to wait for those 3rd party providers (FSUIPC, Orbx ObjectFlow, Virtuali, ASN, F1 GTN 750, REX Weather Radar, etc. etc.) that have a version specific reliance to get their product V3.3 aware.

And yes development continues for the next version of P3D.

My understanding is that you DO NOT need more licences, but you will need Pro Plus version.

Key new items are:

1.  Multi-Channel support (for those of us using multiple monitors and PCs this will be a huge benefit to performance) - Pro Plus only.

2.  New Add-On process, for 3rd party that embrace this new Add-On process it will make it much easier to enable/disable add-ons (no more manual editing of DLL.XML, EXE.XML, etc.)

3.  Fixed several bugs, texture flickering issues, etc. 

4.  Optimized cloud performance "a little"

5.  A lot more work done on Sim Director

Cheers, Rob.

Thanks, Rob!

Appreciate the updates from you!  :smile:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

GTN 750 gauges not compatible. :fool:

Edit: Just seen your post Rob. No problem.