Sign in to follow this  
patrico

does orbx county insttall over exsting airports

I recently  installed ORBX Europe and England and I have noticed  that the various pay ware airports I have  in that region have become like default FSX Airports

You need to go into your scenery settings and set the add on airports above your Orbx scenery. I'm not at my PC now so I can't guide you, but once you get into your scenery settings it should be simple to work it out.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

The way to do this is in FTX Central 2.  Go to Settings and then the Tools tab and look for Library Insertion Points and make your adjustments there.  If you try to do this in the scenery library things can get messed up again every time you cycle a region on or off.  Doing it in FTX Central coordinates the changes.

Scott

Thanks guys what is OVC in blue and what does it  do in FTX Central 2 ?

It's OLC which is OpenLC (landclass). FTX Global installs some OLC entries as does either OpenLC Europe and OpenLC AK/CAN. You should put the blue OLC one just above Edwards_AFB and the orange FTX one just above that. All your other airports should appear above them, that way they'll layer on top. If you have any mesh or another wide area landclass (ie Cloud9, FSGenesis, UTX LC etc) it should go between Edwards_AFB and OLC so your Orbx will layer on top of it, then you'll see Orbx within the coverage area and the other landclass everywhere else.

thank  you Jim much appreciated