Sign in to follow this  
Mark_L

Scenery Elevation issues no FTX Global Vector, base only

So I haven't checked and upgraded for awhile and found that my FTX Central version 1 was updated along with other North America and Australia regions I have.
Their forum support site does nothing but throw 500 errors, so no access there.  The hard drive on my system failed last fall so I had to reinstall everything and patched and upgraded with everything I could find.  Here's the issue I'm having, when loading 1S2 Darrington Municipal, the taxiways and runway elevation is messed up.  Like about 20' feet below the surface.

1S2ditch.JPG

So I am running FTX Central v2, I applied the region, did some basic checks, where do I look/go to fix this?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mark

I was having the same problem and a kind soul directed me to open FTX Central v2. Bottom left go to settings, then the tools tab. Scroll down to FTX Global VECTOR Config tool. Open it and go to the Airport Elevation Corrections tab and run Auto Config. It fixed my problem.

Jon