Sign in to follow this  
VS019

[P3D] EZY813 London Gatwick - Edinburgh | Going Abroad Series | Mega Post

Hey Everybody,

Well for all those that read my previous post you will know i did say i am starting a new type of screenshots and this will be in the style of a flight report so here it is, my very first flight report. My rig is now running P3D quite comfortably for what it is so i am happy with that, the only problem i have at the moment is lack of addons, i am working on that and am slowly but surely purchasing more and more. 

For now though i have these addons:- ORBX Base, Vector, Europe. REX Soft clouds, Active Sky Next, Aerosoft Airbus Extended X, GSX and Uk2000 London Gatwick Extreme. All of these addons you will see in the below report. Ezdok is something i haven't got quite right yet but i am working on that to and should have that up and running by my next flight. 

How i like to fly is trying to keep it as realistic as i can, so when i land at an airport i normally like to find a flight departing from the same airport. I feel it adds a very small bit of realism. All flights are done according to the real flights in real time to also add to the realism. Anyways enough of me chatting lets get down to the main post. Any other questions feel free to ask.I know EDI scenery is available just haven't got round to purchasing that yet  :smile:

Flight Report

Airline: Easyjet

Aircraft: Airbus A319-111

Departure Airport: London Gatwick (EGKK) (LGW)

Arrival Airport: Edinburgh (EGPH) (EDI)

Departure Runway: 26L

Arrival Runway: 06

Gate Of Departure: 13

Gate Of Arrival: 05

Time Off Blocks: 1900Z

Time On Blocks: 1955Z

Total Flight Time: 55mins

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here is our girl for today's flight, G-EZBR (100th Airbus Livery) at a rather dull Gatwick.

teaser7.jpg

Boarding just about to start for our short hop, up country to Edinburgh. 

teaser8.jpg

Ground staff at Gatwick snapped this one as EZY813 pushes back readying to start taxi to Runway 26L

teaser9.jpg

Up Up and Away, just climbing through the clouds and turning northbound.

teaser3.jpg

EZY813 looking very calm as she continues to climb over London.

teaser6.jpg

My view shortly after Departure, not much to see apart from fluffy clouds.

teaser5.jpg

Still looking rather dull down below as we fly over Central UK with a nice 80knt tailwind!

teaser10.jpg

Quick look around the flight deck as we cruise along nicely at FL330.

teaser4.jpg

Close up on this baby bus. As simple as they are, i still really like Easyjet's colours. 

teaser11.jpg

Finally as we enter Scottish airspace a break in the clouds and its turning out to be a nice evening.

teaser12.jpg 

Just started initial decent into EDI 

teaser13.jpg

On Finals for runway 06 at Edinburgh at 1950Z, fluffy clouds behind but weather is sure better than it was in London.

teaser2.jpg

Touchdown! very nice landing (if i say so myself  :wink: ) and in front of schedule. 

teaser14.jpg

At Gate deboarding the passengers as this aircraft gets ready to go back to LGW, i am off on my adventures.

teaser15.jpg

That's it for this flight report i hope you all have enjoyed it, i will always do my best to include as much information as possible.If you want to see anything different or have any constructive criticism for me then i am always willing to hear it.  This report i haven't included SID/STAR departures and arrivals neither have i put the routing but in future i will do but i didn't have long to do this flight and it is my first one lol. Stay tuned for my next flight report i won't give to much information away but i will return with another one obviously departing from Edinburgh but going where...? Who knows. :)

I will try more pictures on departures and arrivals for future however instant replay for me in P3D made the aircraft behave very strangely so will have to sort that out for future too. 

Thanks a lot guys and gals, any questions and comments obviously fill free to send them my way. Have a good evening.  :smile:

• Upvote 2

Nice flight.  Nice airplane.  Nice everything.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Great set of shots.  Really liked the approach and wing shots.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Nice shots.

nebojsa

Guest Mik75

Very nicely done!

Thanks everyone for all your kind comments. Much Appreciated.