Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Just ordered the following for P3D3.3

Steve

Read it , single tread image editing score 67% faster , can you explain how they Done it?

Compare the review from PC Pro with the one from Anandtech , think it speak for it self.

a man with your knowledge know that this is not a good Review , this seems more like a ..... Review

The parts have arrived, time to build.

I have built a few PC's and understand how to assemble most of the parts in your picture but where does the cat go?  Is that why the case has a window, so the cat can look out of it, so the cat just sits in the case?  :smile:

Regards,
Gary Andersen

HAF932 Advanced, ASUS Z690-P D4, i5-12600k @4.9,NH-C14S, 2x8GB DDR4 3600, RM850x PSU,Sata DVD, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB storage, W10-Pro on Intel 750 AIC 800GB PCI-Express,MSI RTX3070 LHR 8GB, AW2720HF, VS238, Card Reader, SMT750 UPS.

Hi,

The cat runs on a belt that keeps the cooling fans going. 8-)

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Go for it Mike !

You have got the 4k 75" TV's to match those fast systems.

"One day you"ll fly away .."

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Steve

Read it , single tread image editing score 67% faster , can you explain how they Done it?

Compare the review from PC Pro with the one from Anandtech , think it speak for it self.

a man with your knowledge know that this is not a good Review , this seems more like a ..... Review

They didn't make those figures up. What it shows is that there is capacity for speed, depends on what the program does. There's talk that these are simply die shrinks, but in fact they have a lot of tweaks under the hood. Some instructions complete in less than 2/3 time. If your app utilises more of those instructions then the outcome will be more improvements. What you are seeing in those benchmarks is that there can be a broad set of outcomes. Hardware too plays more of a part here with 2.666 memory for example utilised on quad channel.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

No problem, have one working on edition10 with quad 3200 c15 @4.4.

The B-die is tricky with Broadwell-E , only tried to help

Have some hours on this

whereas they have manged to kind of separate the scenery loading and a few other things over other cores it would disjoint processes if they did that to the main core engine.

To split a string of tasks coming into the engine between cores and then reprocess them to feed to the GPU is probably more work and load on the CPU and would cause all sorts of 'Interrupts' for access to the CPU causing stutters etc.

http://www.avsim.com/topic/490544-swarm-can-this-come-quick-enough-for-flightsim/

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

Hi Guys,

The setup is finally on its way to Jetline Systems, they should have it Monday.

I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Hi,

Jetline had the systems built as of July 11. At that point they needed all my registration info (that's one long list) so the software could be installed on all the systems. Right now, I'd say they have probably just started testing.

I'll keep you updated just as soon as I get word... As a side note, Ken made the following comment to me in an email that reads "I can already tell this is going to be a world class setup once you get it back!"

That sounds promising.

Mike would you adopt me?  :wub:  :P

• Upvote 1

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Mike, what the heck are you running to need 64 gigs of RAM?  :smile:

Jetline had the systems built as of July 11

Hey Mike, are these the same folks from this web site?  If so, my communications with them over another order I made (not a PC) has been exceptional, really good people and on top of their game.

Mike, what the heck are you running to need 64 gigs of RAM?

He might in the future ;)

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Guys,

Yes Rob, same guys they are located just North of Tampa. The ram depends on what final setup gets worked out in the end at Jetline.