Sign in to follow this  
rcbyan

Activation Unccessful

I just purchased and installed the DC-6. When I open up X-plane and try to activate the aircraft, the window says "activation unsuccessful." I have tried copy and pasting the key directly and manually inputting the key and nothing seems to work. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance! 

- Ryan

I just purchased and installed the DC-6. When I open up X-plane and try to activate the aircraft, the window says "activation unsuccessful." I have tried copy and pasting the key directly and manually inputting the key and nothing seems to work. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance! 

- Ryan

Sounds like a firewall issue, or you're not pasting the key in correctly (check for leading/trailing spaces).

Kyle Rodgers

Hmm still not working. I submitted a ticket to PMDG but I have a feeling that will take awhile. 

Hmm still not working. I submitted a ticket to PMDG but I have a feeling that will take awhile. 

I don't see your ticket in the queue, so I'm assuming it didn't take a while.

Full names in the forum, please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Fwiw, I thought I was having the same issue, copy and pasted code, hit activate and nothing was seeming to happen, clicked again, etc. then noticed in small print in the dialog box by the code entry that it did in fact say activated and to restart Xplane, so be sure to really check what the box says, as there is not much fanfare when it's successful.

Russell