Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Houston Astros World series Southwest repaint for pdmg737

Sorry guys I'm a little happy about my home team going to the world series(and winning it ;-) )I was wondering if any of the talented repainters out there would do a Southwest based repaint that would include the Astros. Simular to the Southwest Nolan Ryan Express, but with more graphics. Anyway just a thought for any Houston based or Astro fan(s) repainters out there. :)

Me too, even up here in West Virginia (imported from Houston)!Now my problem is that I have always been a White Sox fan as well (in that OTHER league!)My FS flights for the past days have been to shuttle back and forth between Saint Louis and Houston. Now a night or two back in WV, and I will continue cycling back and forth between Chicago and Houston. Being a sports fan, I make many of my simulated flights to locations applicable to such events, especially NBA games.Sorry but I am not a designer or repainter, but it is a neat idea.Now for a no-hitter or two!Best of luck:RTH

gonna have to back you guys up living in houston also.. Big stros' fan..Now that we have left the playoffs, and headed to the world series, i think it would be neat to have one of these paints...BTW, which part of houston you guys in or from?Cypress for me.. :)

SH249 and 1960 area for me: wish I had time to learn to paint(and the willingness to spend the money on a good paint program) I'd whip up a repaint for at least my PDMG, CitationX and B200 hehehe

Guest bdeckerhoff

North Houston -Spring- for me Yes! our team needs a paint!GO ASTROS!!!! :7 THIS IS IT!!! Best Regards,Barron