is it a glider?

Go on, do a glider! :smile:

Woodpigeon...duh  :P

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Woodpigeon...duh :P

Nah, Jantar Standard!

Then I wouldn't have to RTFM! :Big Grin:

I would really dig a PMDG 757. I can only hope.... one day. Maybe one day.

• Upvote 3

The 767 and 757 are outdated and need a refreshing reboot in FSX and I think PMDG with their understanding of Boeings would be the right company to produce this.

LevelD and PSS did a great job with the old technology, lets revive these old birds and fly them in to the future.

If you would like to try a Brazilian aircraft the EMB-175 would be nice.

Thanks Randy

Try the FF767 for X-plane. its very good!

• Upvote 3

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

It would be wonderful to fly a 767/757 from PMDG at the actual "state of the art".

I love and continuosly fly MD11 and NGX, and I miss the lack of PMDG 767!

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

FINALLY!!

Dan Downs KCRP

Let's ask Boeing's take on the 767 Line (August 19, 2015)

https://leehamnews.com/2015/08/19/boeing-sees-healthy-future-for-767/

As I said earlier... I'm aware PMDG doesn't have any interest but I hope a good developers will pick up at least the 767.

Best wishes to all.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

PMDG 767... Wow, now THAT would make my day.

• Upvote 2

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

757 I can let go but it would be nice to have a 767 compatible with P3D ... without any migration tools / deceiving registry keys. I understand we are moving forward in society, and we will see the demise of the 757/767 in favor of the dreamliner and airbus counterparts. I just feel that the 767 was a very influential plane in aviation, and its influence should be preserved, at least in the flight simming community. If PMDG is investing time and resources to make the DC-6, all the more case to make the 767. I'd be the guy paying double to get it a week earlier than the official release!

I am an avid reader and if I share my negative opinions on books, people say "then write your own!" ... certainly I don't have the knowledge and skill to create a 767, but if there are companies out there listening to customers, I feel that it wouldn't be a regretted decision to make one.

In whichever direction we head in the flight simmming community, we should all remember that we still have a lot to choose from, and most certainly we should be thankful we are not in a situation where we have nothing at all.

• Upvote 3

I'd like to have a nice 757 lite with fantastic detailed model and textures both VC and outside with a nice feeling of really being in the air. But not CS! CS can Kiss my ASSSSSSS!

That has been in development as long as the Level D 757

:P

• Upvote 1

Richie Walsh

Gents,

Just to put it out there before people get too heated: we already know what we're doing next before we finish a project.

I know its going to be a long shot but i cant hold myself not to ask. Is it going to be an expansion of an already made plane or a new from scratch? 

Evangelos Kagklis

QOTS driver

Started simming back in '95 ended up with a full time pilot job..

I know its going to be a long shot but i cant hold myself not to ask. Is it going to be an expansion of an already made plane or a new from scratch?

Me too....

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Totally agree, I would purchase a PMDG model of both the 757 and 767.

• Upvote 1

FF have a very good X-Plane 10 757 and 767. If you are thinking DC6, then there is no reason not to buy X-Plane. In fact, there are 5 good reasons.

1) DC6

2) IXEG 737

3) FF 767

4) FF757

5) X-Plane 10 is very affordable compared to P3D.

• Upvote 4

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020