Sign in to follow this  
jaybob214

J41 Fatal error at the new dream Team KMEM

I've been fighting with crashes at the new KMEM if someone could roll there PMDG J4100 from there and let me know what happens.

I had a g2d.dll  and PMDG_BAe_JS4100.dll log file, I preplaced the g2d.dll with a backup and reloaded the gauge file with no luck ...

Thanks.. 

B J Moldrem

I had a g2d.dll  and PMDG_BAe_JS4100.dll log file, I preplaced the g2d.dll with a backup and reloaded the gauge file with no luck ...

g2d.dll is a general dll error you'll get, commonly with graphics issues. Seeing that MEM is new, a little bit of scientific method would point towards the item that changed (or was added).

If you google it, you'll see that it's a very broad issue, on the platform level:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=g2d.dll

Kyle Rodgers

Yea the plane works fine everywhere else But MEM is a pretty busy place and I'm still running GTX 460's so it could easily be a card issue... I might push the win10 button that's been bothering me for the last 6 months too while I'm at it.. and wish I didn't later ;)

B J Moldrem